Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I did take an old scrap of leather I had lying around and made my first attempt at a cover-LMAO
100_1377.jpg

Next try will be better, I hope-not too bad though for a first try.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
My REO Family 02/01/2012
IMG_1365.jpg

Top Row:
PurpleGrand,Gold/BlackGrand,SilverGrand,PolishedBlack/SilverGrand,Red/BlackGrand,PolishedGrand,PolishedGold/BlackGrand

2nd Row
Purpleheart/ZebraWoodvil,CurlyOak/PadaukWoodvil,Padauk/ZebraWoodvil,Jatoba/MapleWood,BrazilianCherry/MapleWood,Purpleheart/OakWood.

3rdRow:Woodvils
Purpleheart/CurlyMaple, StabilizedBurl,Padauk/WhiteAsh,Walnut/Bocote,Cocobolo/CurlyMaple,Purpleheart/Bocote

4thRow:
PolishedMini,Mini Woodvils:CurlyMaple/Bloodwood,Cocobolo,Walnut/BirdseyeMaple,Jatoba/BlackPalm,QuatersawnOak/Wenge,Ebony

5thRow:
NickleMini, TumbledMini, Bloodwood/SpaltedMaple18490,Utile/Wenge18490,Bubinga18490,PurpleheartMiniWood,
Gold/BlackMini, Polished Purple/purpleMini

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
An unbelievable member made the case and button cover for me for Christmas! I love it. Under the drip shield is an i06!

If you cut the tan sleeve down (must be under the grooves that are at the top end of the sleeve) you can turn it upside down-fit it on the i06, you can then insert the universal. Now you can put the drip shield over this configuration. Makes the universal show more-not the prettiest sight-but it works!

View attachment 71503

What is the case made of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread