Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Here's our Reo family. Red with Grey Door just arrived today. Polished/Polished Mini for DH as soon as they are ready and, of course some more Woodys and some more and some more......

Purple has a purple door too.

Alice

westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28184-reowoodygrandminidecember2010westamyx-1.jpg

Blue Mini
westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28185-img-4381-2.jpg

Purple Mini
westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28186-reograndpurpleminiwbrusheddoor1-22-2011.jpg

Red/Grey Grand
westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28187-reograndredwgreydoorcherrypawndt-1.jpg

Last edited:

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
sigh, jealous. one day, my REO family will be as big as yours ...

Here's our Reo family. Red with Grey Door just arrived today. Polished/Polished Mini for DH as soon as they are ready and, of course some more Woodys and some more and some more......

Alice

westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28184-reowoodygrandminidecember2010westamyx-1.jpg

westamyx-albums-reo-mods-picture28186-reograndpurpleminiwbrusheddoor1-22-2011.jpg

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
I have and love both. The Journeyman was my first bottom feeder, then I got the Ali'i - both of which work fantastic. I work outdoors and just worried about damaging the fine craftsmanship so I ordered the REO Grand. Love it. My wood mods stay home where they are safe from damage and the indestructable REO goes out and about with me - no worries over damage. They all vape wonderfully.

Has anyone tried both the ali'i and the REO? Which one do you prefer?

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
Has anyone tried both the ali'i and the REO? Which one do you prefer?

I have both and it's a matter of durability and shape. The Ali'i is rounded all around and the Grand (to compare size to size) is squared but more durable. Both have 6 ml bottles and 18650 batts. My Ali'i is variable volt, so that's another difference (with different application) between that and the Grand. But I do feel way more comfortable taking my Reo mini out and about (and it's good for stealth vape as it palms well). Basically, my big mods stay home to replace my pass-through for chain-vaping, and they give me the ability to change up all the flavors that I rotate through during the day. Ironically, I still take my Rivas to work and drip on them as they're way more subtle than a big juice mod, but my juice mods are excellent for the evenings and weekends. :)

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods

Alice

alice, you have one of the prettiest reo families i have seen...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread