Reo Grand burning too hot--need advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
Okay, I've been having problems with this grand since I received it and it didn't work at all. Sent it back and they fixed it but since then it's burning too hot. I've tried all kinds of carto's that keep getting clogged up after only 2-3 days where my other Grand will last a week. I take the carto off the New Grand and put it on the old grand and it works fine. Now the other day it I went to change the carto, again, and the delrin drip tip I use on it fused to it. There was no way me or my husband could get the tip off. Had to throw it away. What could be causing this problem?
Thanks in advance for any answers.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
I highly recommend you just cut to the chase and send a PM to "redeyedancer" here on ECF. That's Rob, the man behind the Reo mods. He created them, builds them, mods the atomizers for bottom feeding, does the repair work when you send anything in... he is quite literally Reo himself (the company name is his initials). He is really helpful, answers PM himself, and will hook you up with a good deal on any service you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread