Reo Grand/Mini owners need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepiece04

Aug 4, 2012
philippines
Hello fellow vapers! I'm planning to do a reo grand/mini inspired DIY mod. I don't have a reo mod so that's why i need your help. i just wanna see what's inside on the black part of the reo. see the picture below

reo-1.jpg

Kindly post some pictures so that i can see it..

Please help me guys Thanks! Happy vaping! :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
You are correct...using metal there would be a problem. It is plastic.

Welcome, Onepiece :)
Ya know....probably one of the best folks to ask about the REO would be the guy who makes them. His name is Rob. You can reach him via PM using his user name redeyedancer. You can also reach him via email or you can even call him. Contact Us He knows more about these devices than any of us. I'm sure he would be happy to talk to you about his mods. :)

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
Thank you very much for helping me and I'm sorry for the wrong thread. Happy vaping! :)

Please don't apologize, just thought that your thread will receive more responses in this sub-forum.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Anyone else get the impression that the OP doesn't own a REO and wants to know whats in there so he can make/copy one (or 500)??

Seems a little suspect to this old dog!

I may be wrong and if I am I apologize there was just not much info in what the OP plans to do with said info. I hope I'm wrong and your not trying to bypass all Rob's thorough R&D.

Heck if you are going to copy at least adopt the Chines method of R&D
Receive & Duplicate Its common courtesy to at least buy one.

Again I apologize if you are legitimately trying to make something to benefit the REO community. If so could you please elaborate on your plans. There is a wealth of knowledge and some pretty smart people that actually have a REO (or 10) and use them everyday. Maybe we could help.

I have a self imposed limit of offending only one person per day so I'm signing off till tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread