Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I can't believe it. I'm not like this. I'm really not.

I ordered a REO Grand last Friday and I've been notified that it arrives today. Now, even in Canada, that means I need to stalk... er, wait patiently for the mailperson to arrive with the new family member so I can sign for it.

I sit here contemplating skipping work until it arrives (as opposed to letting the delivery fail and then picking it up at the post office later), like a kid waiting for a puppy to come home from the pound.

Now, I've never felt this way waiting for any vape gear before. Not for the provari, not for IBT tanks, not for the KFL+, not for any of the mechs. I'm giddy with excitement. How cool is that?

I'm thinking of snapping pics and posting here when it gets here - I am definitely NOT that guy. I'm writing this post, which I've never done about any other piece of equipment. I'm considering ditching work for vape gear - another thing I've never done before.

Such is the lure of this magic little box.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
welcomegroupgmiley.gif

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I can't believe it. I'm not like this. I'm really not.

I ordered a REO Grand last Friday and I've been notified that it arrives today. Now, even in Canada, that means I need to stalk... er, wait patiently for the mailperson to arrive with the new family member so I can sign for it.

I sit here contemplating skipping work until it arrives (as opposed to letting the delivery fail and then picking it up at the post office later), like a kid waiting for a puppy to come home from the pound.

Now, I've never felt this way waiting for any vape gear before. Not for the provari, not for IBT tanks, not for the KFL+, not for any of the mechs. I'm giddy with excitement. How cool is that?

I'm thinking of snapping pics and posting here when it gets here - I am definitely NOT that guy. I'm writing this post, which I've never done about any other piece of equipment. I'm considering ditching work for vape gear - another thing I've never done before.

Such is the lure of this magic little box.

I hope you already have your batteries,charger, wicking material etc!!
Nothing worse than getting a new toy and realizing - oh no, batteries not included!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
YAY! My first Reo is out for delivery today, as well! It sucks, had I thought about it, I could have set it up for hold at the post office for pick-up. I drive past the PO every day around 12-1pm. My sweet precious would be in my hands right now. But no....I have to wait for the postman; which won't be until 4-5pm. Waiting....waiting....waiting....my batteries feel so lonely and useless without anything to go into.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
It's here!!

Lord, love a duck, it's here. First impression - it's tiny. I know, I know, cameras put on 10 lbs - everyone says it looks bigger in the videos - but my god it's a compact unit. Fits perfectly in my not-so-tiny man hands.

Now, I had to pop into work, so I'm about to sit down in two 2-hour meetings back to back while the little beauty sits (safely) in my car. I won't be able to twist a coil for it until early evening, but my anticipation has now morph'ed into a kind of smug "this weekend is going to be awesome" self-satisfaction (hateable, I know).

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
Oh I'll go ahead and rub it in. My mail now comes at 10-10am here. For as long as I can remember my mail has come anywhere from 4-6pm.
The Grand is TINY. It's nice and light. So good, first coil and wick turned out to be near the best vape I have ever had even with the stock air hole. 10 wraps of 28awg on 1/16" jig cotton.

Sent via evasi0n for ios7

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
Congrats!!! You'll enjoy it very much!! I had to wait over 24 hours for mine. Wasn't home for the delivery. Wasn't very happy because I was so excited for it. The package went back to the post office. Went back to the post office the next morning(was late for work,but worth it). The box was sitting in my desk all day. When I got home wrapped me a coil and boy was it great. Enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread