ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Vanilla Custard / Bavarian Cream

New Recipe i made..and it's awesome

I made a 10 ml bottle and i aways just guess at my calculations so here goes

all are approximate :

7 ml Vg / Pg Combination of 50 & 50 percent of each ( or use straight vg or pg)
1 ml 100mg nic

20 drops Capella Vanilla Custard
10 drops PA Bavarian Cream
I like it strong and this is definately strong and my guessimations are it's about 10mg nic / maybe 12

** You can always just make up your flavor combination and add it to any unflavored nic juice, start off with 10 to 15 percent flavoring, you can go up if its not strong enough **

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I love a good Bourbon or Whiskey flavoring....and you can use either...but i also love Tuaca ( italian liquor that has a very smooth whiskey flavor )

Use approx 5 percent to 10% if you want it strong, in your unflavored juice

I suggest : Jim Beam Bourbon
Or : Jack Daniels
Or: Tuaca
Or: Southern Comfort

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Candy Cane is one of my all day vapes.

Sometimes i make it myself using LorAnn peppermint oil, ( a little bit goes a long way) and just add sweetener.

The easy way is just to buy a strong peppermint from your favorite vendor and add sweetener to the juice. My all time favorite peppermint eliquid is from Tasty Vapor..and he gives the option to add sweetener...or you can purchase it yourself and add more if needed.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Yes indeedy, if you haven't tried this, you're missing out on a great vape! Clumsy sent me some and I've ordered the flavorings so I can make it myself.

Thanks, Clumsy!!

This is RedGirls AWESOME Cinnamon Pear Recipe :

This is just the flavoring component to be added to your desired nic mix:

65% Perfumer's Apprentice Pear
25% Perfumer's Apprentice Cinnamon
10% Perfumer's Apprentice Cinnamon Red Hots

If you havent tried this one.....it's a MUST....

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Another great eliquid from the Clumsy Girl. This stuff is awesome!

Candy Cane is one of my all day vapes.

Sometimes i make it myself using LorAnn peppermint oil, ( a little bit goes a long way) and just add sweetener.

The easy way is just to buy a strong peppermint from your favorite vendor and add sweetener to the juice. My all time favorite peppermint eliquid is from Tasty Vapor..and he gives the option to add sweetener...or you can purchase it yourself and add more if needed.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Ooooooooh, the Southern Comfort sounds wonderful! Guess I'll be dropping by the liquor store tomorrow!

Thanks, Clums :)

I love a good Bourbon or Whiskey flavoring....and you can use either...but i also love Tuaca ( italian liquor that has a very smooth whiskey flavor )

Use approx 5 percent to 10% if you want it strong, in your unflavored juice

I suggest : Jim Beam Bourbon
Or : Jack Daniels
Or: Tuaca
Or: Southern Comfort

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
You can buy a bottle of sweetner from Tasty Vapor. It's made of sucralose, I think. I've dissolved Splenda in a bit of distilled water and it worked okay. Not great - just okay :)

When "sweetener" is mentioned in recipes, what does that mean? Are there specific sweeteners for e-juice or is there something around the house you can use (splenda for instance?).

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm sorry to interrupt the thread without a recipe to contribute, but ya'll should read my post in the swap thread. Muddy wants to make a deal.

:lol:

Sowwy Muddy....i dont have any tobacco flavorings...Although, when i first started vaping, i did make some tobacco juice out of snus packets..NASTY STUFF...I honestly dont recommend it...lol.

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
Wow can I really just dump whiskey into my nic juice and vape it? Definitely trying that today! 911 on the speed dial..

As for my own recipes, I just dilute some 100mg with PG down to about 20-25mg. Then I add a few drops to taste of whatever's laying around (usually fruit, mints, or tea) and top it off with a couple of menthol drops. Green Tea Menthol rocks my socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread