Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
uploadfromtaptalk1440366532951.jpg

Loki enjoying his rope. The other critter? Your guess is as good as mine.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
It's such a great feeling knowing that you gave an animal a second chance in life and see before your very eyes as they recover and rebound. Also knowing that they know you gave them a better life and they offer even more devotion. My Fritz is like Velcro to me, I know that he is grateful for his life now. He was 60 - 65 lbs in a kennel in Tennessee now , he's got a 3 bedroom doghouse with central air, 3 double beds, 2 leather couches to park his now muscular 85lbs on to watch Animal Plant on a big screen TV, and dogfood that's costs more than human food, and week ends at the beach cottage in Rhode Island!!!
He really doesn't need all that as he knows he has me and will always have is back, something he did not have previously.
I will say that sometimes he gives me that look like "Yeah, I know, you would be miserable without me too"! :)
Dynamic Duo.jpg

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
She could ride that magnificent GSD.:)

All nice dogs.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you [emoji3] For some reason my daughter balked at the idea of a puppy saddle. I'll have to go with the daddy saddle instead [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

Reactions: keepsmiling

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
It's such a great feeling knowing that you gave an animal a second chance in life and see before your very eyes as they recover and rebound. Also knowing that they know you gave them a better life and they offer even more devotion. My Fritz is like Velcro to me, I know that he is grateful for his life now. He was 60 - 65 lbs in a kennel in Tennessee now , he's got a 3 bedroom doghouse with central air, 3 double beds, 2 leather couches to park his now muscular 85lbs on to watch Animal Plant on a big screen TV, and dogfood that's costs more than human food, and week ends at the beach cottage in Rhode Island!!!
He really doesn't need all that as he knows he has me and will always have is back, something he did not have previously.
I will say that sometimes he gives me that look like "Yeah, I know, you would be miserable without me too"! :)
View attachment 483440

Ruby, congratulations on getting that fine dog. He looks like the one TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) removed from an abusive situation. It's great to see him in a loving home and situation. Thanks for posting. It's really a small world after all -- even hundreds of mile away.

Reactions: rudy4653

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You must have a lot of hair tumbleweeds.:) Beautiful dogs!
We have so many hair tumbleweeds that sometimes we put out food for a fifth dog! No regular vacumn in this house! We use a dry vac three times a day as well as constant swiffering. And forget wearing black clothes! But we do love them, even Jäger, the husky who is a mischievous little boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread