The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reo Mini with CE2 Clearomizers (Not Crazy, Amazing!!)

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by rook2pawn, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rook2pawn

rook2pawn Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    Oakland, CA
    So, I bought a Bauway 2.5 Ohm 510 atty. Was absolutely, absolutely terrible with my Reo Mini. Burnt taste, everything.

So i debridged it, removed as much mesh as i could. Still always terrible. Either it was underfull and got burnt tastes, or overfull and barely can vape. I also got way too much juice coming out of my drip tip. I even switched the tips to the carto cover to prevent juice from coming out.

Everytime i squonk the bottle, its not really feeding enough and giving me dry hits unless i squonk it then do a fast inhale to disperse the juice around... Then I get juice in the mouth..

Gave up. Ordered a 306 1.5 Cisco LR. Okay, till that gets here i had some CE2 XL's lying around.. CE2's terrible right?

Well, i squonk the bottle, inhaled to get the juice alll the way up to the atty.. And wow!!! The juice doesnt leak out into my mouth no matter how hard I inhale!!! Awesome!! What's more? There's NO metal to get metal dry hits!! Its perfect!!

I finally found a use for my CE2's of all things!! Juice up the middle hole and its bottom feeding like a champ! And the excess juice (provided you inhale during the squonk) flows out into the plastic clearomizer, so you can leak all you want if you really wanted to..

Wow, wow, wow. This is a miracle. Perfectly wet hits with ZERO metal taste, absolutely ZERO chance of juice getting into my mouth due to the XL's length, ZERO chance of the juice overflowing anywhere since it just would leak into a 2ML reservoir.. Im going to order some lower ohm CE2 XL's ! Finally what was once trash is now treasure.

2. DarkriftX

DarkriftX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2009
    Queen Creek Arizona
    Holy ... is a sqounk? I am sorry, but I pictured you falling out of your chair having a seizure every time I had to read that word.:blink:

3. JTman

JTman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    SE Michigan
    Squonk is the term that refers to squeezing the bottle of your bottom feeder to feed the atty.

Thats pretty cool that you were able to feed a CE2! I've thought about it but didnt think it would work. I might just have to try it as I do have a few XL clearomizers lying around.

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to new REO Sub

5. fishface

fishface Full Member Verified Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Scranton PA
    i have a few boxes of ce2s hated them,
    got to give this a try
    also got a few smokey's laying around
    thanks for the tip