Reo Mini Woodvil (a newbie review by Reveen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reveen

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
I purchased (without hesitation) a Cocobolo Rio Mini Woodvil from the classifieds. The seller was Slot-Tech. This is my first mod, and my second PV (first being the eGo-T, purchased about 3 weeks ago).

Everything about the purchase, shipping, packaging, and the device far exceeded my expectations! It came with two bottles, six AW batteries, three 3.0 ohm brand new cartomizers, and two drip tips.

The unit itself is gorgeous! It feels so solid and smooth in my hand. I'm still in awe of the high-quality craftsmanship of this mod. Its flawless and I would not change a thing. Its heavy enough to feel sturdy and not cheap, but light enough for holding in my hand or carrying around in my pocket. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but that is a plus as I already have a Silver Bullet coming which we all know is a beast.

I was a little worried about if I would like a bottom-feeder or not . . . it seemed strange to me when first reading about them. I now see why people enjoy them so much! No mess, no constant refilling, and quality vapor with every hit. This thing vapes like a champ and I cannot believe the intensity of the flavor! I now know what I was missing out with the eGo-T. Most folks have said that the flavor is a bit muted compared to other PVs, and now I understand. I can't wait to try out all my juices in this bad boy!

Pros: size, quality, vapor/flavor production, appearance, button, bottom-feeding system

Cons: price (expensive but well worth it) and battery life. I've heard that you can get around 4 hours out of the a battery whereas I'm used to my eGo-T battery lasting me a day and a half.

I would recommend this PV to anyone. They are a little harder to come by compared to most other PVs, so don't hesitate if you see one available anywhere!

K6xXW.jpg

K0v8m.jpg

44QYB.jpg

Reveen

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
Reo mods are great. I prefer the metal ones over the wood. I am using a Grand and I can get a whole day out of an 18650 battery. Once I started using bottom feeders all my other mods sit unused. I am waiting for the VV REO.

I wish I could use an 18650 battery in it . . . I LOVE the 18650 with my Silver Bullet. I can vape for days!

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
You won't be disappointed. They are works of art and perform amazingly.

I hear you man! I was waiting for the Grands to become available... ah, so close. But I just didn't have the will power to hold out any longer, weakling that I am. I am now the proud owner and awaiting shipment of a brand new black/silver Mini. Woot!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, thanks for the review. You did a hell of a job for a vape noob. :) Hope you do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread