REO MODS Design Contest - Pick your favorite (poll)

If you were flying your REO colors which one of these would be your absolute favorite?

• 1 - Reonaut-astronaut

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2 - Reosmods-bottom-feeding

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • 3 - Reosmods-squonking

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • 4 - Reonaut-space-ship

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 5 - Reosmods-Reonaut-text

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • 6 - Reosmods-warhol

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I am assisting Eric on setting up this poll and I am sure he will be by shortly to jump in, below is his original message.

The poll was set up so you could make only 1 selection, your absolute favorite. Hope this is what you were looking for Eric ;)

The number for each is in the upper left hand corner, the title matches the picture.

As I'm sure most of you are aware, about a month ago I posted "Some 'New' Ideas" thread. I really appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions about current and future products, and I will absolutely factor these into what we make in the future. Besides great product ideas, the second half of that thread was about a contest for a new design for REOS swag. There were so many excellent ideas and designs!

Over the past week, my daughter Elizabeth went through everyone's posts and came up with 6 unique designs. Some are almost exactly like a design submitted, and others are her own creation based on user's abstract ideas.

Now it's time to put things to a vote! We would like to do an anonymous poll so you can chose the winner. I'm not super familiar with ECF functionality yet - does anyone know how to set up a poll directly on this forum? We would like to kick off the voting tomorrow (10/27/17), so if anyone knows how to make a poll on here, let me know asap! If it doesn't work, Elizabeth will use a third party like Survey Monkey to set up the poll and then post the link here. Thanks!

1-Reonaut-astronaut.jpg

2-Reosmods-bottom-feeding.jpg

3-Reosmods-squonking.jpg

4-Reonaut-space-ship.jpg

5-Reosmods-Reonaut-text.jpg

6_Reosmods-warhol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread