Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've been vaping on 2 reo grands I've had since around 2012 or 2013. Both are now having some trouble. I believe it is the firing pin on them and I'm going to send them in for repair.

However, I just noticed the p67 on the website. Is this a new Reo model? What makes it different from the original Grand? Does anyone have a review? I cannot watch videos so a written review would help. I'm thinking about getting one but quite honestly, I don't build sub ohm coils, don't need a LP Reo and am happy with the performance of an RM2, single coil at about 1.2 ohms.

If I were to get an additional new Reo what would everyone recommend? I really like the ease of rewicking and recoiling the RM2 and have no plans to get any new atty.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Big difference between the old and new is the side fire and ability to use 22-24mm rba's without over hang.. and being able to use flat top batteries. Also round sides.. matches the shape of the 2015 woodvils.

Now does your current reos have the newer gold contact,spring and adjustable stainless steel 510?

Yes you can upgrade all that on them but if there heavily worn ya may just want to grab new grands.. Though there's prob only a few standard model grands left.

Can go with a lp model but the rm2 won't look as good on it.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I've been vaping on 2 reo grands I've had since around 2012 or 2013. Both are now having some trouble. I believe it is the firing pin on them and I'm going to send them in for repair.

However, I just noticed the p67 on the website. Is this a new Reo model? What makes it different from the original Grand? Does anyone have a review? I cannot watch videos so a written review would help. I'm thinking about getting one but quite honestly, I don't build sub ohm coils, don't need a LP Reo and am happy with the performance of an RM2, single coil at about 1.2 ohms.

If I were to get an additional new Reo what would everyone recommend? I really like the ease of rewicking and recoiling the RM2 and have no plans to get any new atty.

Thanks in advance for your help.
@the_vape_nerd, the differences of the P-67 versus the latest REOs are mostly cosmetic. The sides are more rounded, there is no catch-cup at all so it can handle the wider diameter attys. It has all gold (upgraded) contacts and the adjustable 510, and a side fire button. If you sent your two older REOs in (I suggest one at a time! LOL) to get upgraded 510 and new gold contacts, they'll be as good as new.....and as good as a new P-67. Especially if you don't sub-ohm, and still prefer the RM2s.

If you want a new REO just for the sake of getting a new REO (I can certainly relate to THAT urge!) then I'd probably suggest a P-67 just because they're cool looking and pretty awesome.

Just my opinion, of course.

Jan

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Sounds like you already know exactly what you like... a Grand/RM2 combo. If that works for you, will always work for you there is no need to change unless you want to try something new.

After buying 35 Reos/Woodvil's, 99% of my Reo vaping time is done with the five P67's. They are my favorite Reos and are perfect for my vaping style.

Currently have two Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's, 2 Psyclone Mods Kryten's and a 528 Custom Vapes Goon V1.5 on them.

P67x5-6s.jpg

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks to all who responded. For now I'm just going to send the ones I have in for repair/upgrade.

We're happy to get them back to running great for you. I agree with Jan - send them one at a time and I'll get them turned around asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread