Reo Repair Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

boondongle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2009
Doylestown, Pa
Is there anyone that offers repair service on Reos? I have three of them, and two are out of commission at the moment, because I (clearly) don't take care of my stuff.

One is a Reo Grand that needs a new 510 connection. I dropped it, and the atomizer ripped out, stripping the threads in the process.

The second is a VV Reo Grand that needs a new switch. I could probably fix this one myself, if someone could point me to a source for the switch, or a compatible replacement. Again, this one's due to me dropping it...managed to crush the switch, leaving it permanently in the "on" position.

I love Reos, because they're the most durable solution I've found that meets my needs, so I don't mind buying one or two more, but I'd prefer to resurrect these guys, if possible.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Box them up and send them off to Rob and they will come back good as new. Put a note in with the mods and have your PayPal address listed what you want done and your name and address. He will invoice you once they are complete.

Address:
120 Ida Jim Rd
Alfred
Maine

Telephone: 207-490-9783
Thanks for expanding that for me. I'm on my cellphone and didn't have that info for the o.p. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread