Atl, Ga
scared-of-santa-2b.png

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH

Cue Andy Williams: "It's the most......wonderful time.....of the year....."!!!:D
Or Burl Ives: "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas".....:facepalm:
Can't please everyone, I guess...;)
Good things come to those who wait....kids these days just got no patience...!!!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
just sayin' jan is always awesome to trade with. i've loved everything i've got from her :)

naww. jan is just flat-out awesome.

i've never actually traded with her, but i still remember the person who beat me out by a minute or two when i tried buying my very first Woodvil off the classys :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
naww. jan is just flat-out awesome.

i've never actually traded with her, but i still remember the person who beat me out by a minute or two when i tried buying my very first Woodvil off the classys :)

:lol: :lol: and look at your Woodvil stash now. Ha. You've gotten MUCH better at acquiring Woodvils. LOL

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Original mini 14500, green with black door, looking for a grand. As my wife says, I have hobbit hands, and want another grand instead of this mini. Prefer a red but will take any in consideration. Will include, few new bottles, New reducer, 1 new of each size o ring, when you receive will have no feed tube in mod, but a new one with all the extras.

Edit, if grand doesn't include button cover, I will keep this one.

Does not include rm2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread