Reo Swap Thread Part V *PLEASE READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Minneapols
Hey guys and gals. I picked up my first Woodvil a few weeks ago, and, as some of you know, it's just not for me. This is a wenge door with quarter sawn oak body. I'd like to trade it for a SL LP with a SL brass door ideally.

Thanks guys and gals!

2a4e5asa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelley cerata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
NOLA
I've got a "looks like new to me" LP Grand in Silver Vein and a silver LP RM2. I would like to trade them for a Woodvil 18490, a Woodvil mini or a VV Woodvil (and if we can swap the RM2s that'd be great too!). Would also consider a big Woodvil, but would be a little pickier about that since it's really not my first choice. I just bought the Grand from Ric23 about a week ago (and only have used it for about an hour or two) so you can see his listing for further details. I just bought the LP RM2 from Robert and have built it once, badly, but I don't think I did any lasting damage. :unsure:

I also have an unistalled SO kit, a blem spare door in dark green anodized and an aluminum button cover that could go along with this for the right trade. Kind of a feeler post, because I have no idea if this is a trade anyone wants to make - if I get any interest I will take better photos and describe things better.

IMG_1817.jpg

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I've got a "looks like new to me" LP Grand in Silver Vein and a silver LP RM2. I would like to trade them for either a Woodvil 18490/mini (they're the same, right?) or a VV Woodvil, hopefully with a brass RM2. Would also consider a big Woodvil, but would be a little pickier about that since it's not my first choice. I just bought the Grand from Ric23 about a week ago (and only have used it for about an hour or two) so you can see his listing for further details. I just bought the LP RM2 from Robert and have built it once, badly, but I don't think I did any lasting damage. :unsure:

I also have an unistalled SO kit, a blem spare door in dark green anodized and an aluminum button cover that could go along with this for the right trade. Kind of a feeler post, because I have no idea if this is a trade anyone wants to make - if I get any interest I will take better photos and describe things better.

View attachment 339193

no. the minis are 14500 batteries.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, REOfam.

I have a brand spanking new Igo-S that I just received from Rob a few days ago. I have quickly come to realize that I prefer the RM2 simply because I build larger diameter coils with heavier gauge wire and the RM2 is better suited that that particular setup. What I would like to do is trade my Igo for an RM2. I have an original Grand, not a low profile one, so I don't need a low profile RM2.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks much.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
I've got a "looks like new to me" LP Grand in Silver Vein and a silver LP RM2. I would like to trade them for a Woodvil 18490, a Woodvil mini or a VV Woodvil (and if we can swap the RM2s that'd be great too!). Would also consider a big Woodvil, but would be a little pickier about that since it's really not my first choice. I just bought the Grand from Ric23 about a week ago (and only have used it for about an hour or two) so you can see his listing for further details. I just bought the LP RM2 from Robert and have built it once, badly, but I don't think I did any lasting damage. :unsure:

View attachment 339193

PM sent......:)

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
TRADE PENDING SHIPPING ON FRIDAY with Shelley

Also sent PM Shelley.
And in case that doesn't work.
I'm looking for trade my woody 18490 for a SL or LP
If lp I'd prefer to trade your LP rm2 for mine.. Mine is drilled 3/32...
Just purchased this recently and it got the REO blood flowing but it isn't used like metals especially since subohm kits came out.
Message me and we can work out details.
e6asunyh.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, REOfam.

I have a brand spanking new Igo-S that I just received from Rob a few days ago. I have quickly come to realize that I prefer the RM2 simply because I build larger diameter coils with heavier gauge wire and the RM2 is better suited that that particular setup. What I would like to do is trade my Igo for an RM2. I have an original Grand, not a low profile one, so I don't need a low profile RM2.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks much.

Trade in the works with StillMaticc

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Ok guys and gals, here is a trade if anyone is interested.

I have a brand new never used REO Woodvil from the February sale. It is a curly oak and I ended up buying one more than I needed. The only thing done to it is a coat of Howard's wax inside and out. I am looking to trade straight across for a new and preferably unused Super Light Grand. Not looking for a low profile Grand. I do not need an RM2 and this trade is for mods only. Each buyer is responsible for the shipping on their end with tracking number. Let me know if you are interested!

Here are the pics:

2ecq8a1.jpg

5kkj6o.jpg

351j1w7.jpg

2qtv9e1.jpg

11u7prd.jpg

98yatl.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Ok guys and gals, here is a trade if anyone is interested.

I have a brand new never used REO Woodvil from the February sale. It is a curly oak and I ended up buying one more than I needed.

PM will be sent in a few seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread