***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
3/1/11 I will have more mini mods it may be a few days early depending on how soon I get the doors back from being colored.
Grands are a week away I am shooting for 3/3/11 this is a estimation I cant control machine shops anodize shops
Woodvils Looks like this weekend the first at the latest

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Currently there are 24 minis available on reosmods.com . Grands are sold out. They are currently in production and should make an appearance on the site in a couple weeks. More Woodvils are also expected to make an appearance in a couple weeks. More updates to follow.

Please note, for those of you buying these for the first time, it would be a good idea to purchase your batteries, atomizers/cartomizers, drip tips and chargers in advance. Staring at your new mod that you can't use is often stressful.

Feel free to PM myself or Redeyedancer if you have any questions or concerns.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Currently, there are Mini REOs in stock.
Grands are estimated to be in stock on 3/20/11.
Woodvils are estimated to be in stock on 3/19/11.

Please note, for those of you buying these for the first time, it would be a good idea to purchase your batteries, atomizers/cartomizers, drip tips and chargers in advance. Staring at your new mod that you can't use is often stressful. Here is a thread that has good information for first time buyers http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...if-reo-your-first-mod-what-you-will-need.html

Feel free to PM myself or Redeyedancer (owner of REOSMODS.COM) if you have any questions or concerns.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will be picking up grands tomorrow so it will be a 7 to 10 days before I have some ready .lets say 4/1/11 maybe sooner or later by a couple days.I will only be picking up 100 mods but the other will be done shortly.

Woodvils I will be loading them on the site on a regular basis.If you have a special request 801 or wood you don't see on the site pm or email me. I will have more info on mini mods tomorrow. I have had some setbacks with the machine shop this is why I never give firm dates until I have them in my hands.I no many of you are biting at the bit to get one of these all I can tell you is I am doing the best I can

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
4/10/11

I no I will get the grands next week what day I cant say waiting for the call to pick the parts up from the anodizing procedure .I have well over 300 grands so please don't worry about getting one there will be plenty.

I hope to have the mini mod parts back from the machine shop next week I will update the thread when I no more.

I have 10 custom woodvils to build and I will be going at the mini woodvils.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I am shooting for next Friday 4/22/11 7pm for another grand sale.I had 200 grands that had to be sent back to the anodizers. If all goes well I will have another 100 mods on Friday.Make sure you fill in your email on my site in the notify me section I will be listing some grands throughout the week .

I am picking parts for 400 mini mods on Monday They have to be tumbled and anodized. The 28th 29th is my best guess when they will be ready

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Mini's are currently at the tumblers and are soon going to anodizing. New ETA is 05/06/2011.
The word on the Grands is still tentative. For sure, there will be more next week. Just trying to see if, how many, and what colors may be available this week. We will know more in the next 24 hours.
The frustration surrounding the supply is understandable and is being addressed on a daily, if not hourly basis. Please know that Rob is working endlessly and taking necessary steps to increase production and keep quality high. In the meantime, we will continue to post updates to keep you informed about the changing dynamics in the production of these mods.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
There will be a selection of Woodvils available this Friday as well...assuming nothing tragic happens *knocking on my mini Woodvil* and once those are gone, work can begin/continue on the first set of Mini Woodvils to debut on the reosmods.com site. No date is set for their first appearance in order to give Rob ample time to catch his breath and continue pumping out the metal mods. More Woodvil updates to follow. :)

And by all means...if you have any questions, feel free to send Rob (redeyedancer) or myself a PM. Emails/replys from him don't seem to be getting to their desitnations at the moment, so if you feel your concerns haven't been addressed, it would be a good idea to send him a PM or call him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread