Reonauts, can we help a fellow ECF member out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
Hello everyone! As most of you probably have read, I posted this in the general forum ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gether-help-fellow-ecfer-out.html#post3714990 ). I know it's not Reo related, but I'd like to ask the help of our amazing sub community here on ECF.

Robert, if this is not something you'd like to have in your forum, please PM me and I will close it immediately, or you may have it deleted at your will.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Thank you so much RedAlert, I really appreciate you helping me out by posting this for me. Your help has ment so so much to me. Redeyedancer, Thank you so much for allowing this on your subforum, I am so very greatful to you for allowing RedAlert to post this for these wonderful causes. Also thank you so much for your donation. Everyone here that has donated in one way or another...you have truly touched my heart and I couldnt possibly say Thank You enough times! I will be making something to put on my running shirt with everyones names on it that has donated, so each and every person will be running with me. I am working on a blog right now so everyone can keep up with what is going on with the runs that I am going to be involved with also, and after runs I will be able to post pictures on the blog also so you can see things that went on. I'm just very excited and very happy to be able to do this. Thank you so much, everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread