REOPENED 9/14-THE Official Krazy Kat Lady COntest....win a prize for spacekitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yep...that's right....this is a contest just for spacekitty. Here is the prize she will win IF someone wins it for her:

42296.gif

And of course the winning entry wins a prize too......a new SmokeStik Intro Kit as well as a surprise goodie from the Pet Rescue Store. There will also be several runners up.....they will win a pair of SmokeStik disposables and a goodie from the Pet Rescue Store....here's some of the goodies you could win:

Slipper socks!!!!

45860.gif

Key Chains!! Hand carved from gourds and fair traded from El Salvador:
43528.gif

Show your love bracelets!!! Handmade and fair traded from Peru.

48561.gif
35256.gif

This is a story contest......the story must be about spacekitty and it must be NICE! Good hearted ribbing and light teasing is fine...but NO MEANNESS.....got it? Thats' about it.....other than ONE POST PER PERSON. Chat away.....but if your post is an entry you MUST clearly state....THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY. And NO spacekitty you can not enter....LOL. You can babble all you want though....but look at it this way...you can't lose dear....no matter who wins....you get the Crazy Cat Lady cup. :) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

PS....this fun loving contest is dedicated to Whiskey. I have NO CLUE what transpired therefore I have no opinion. I just know that she never spoke a harsh word or was in any way inappropriate or impolite when she came to my forum. Whatever happened I'm sorry it happened and I will miss her.

PSS....don't make me remove the dedication by posting about Whiskey....I just wanted to say goodbye to her....I do not want to start any more drama. Please just post about spacekitty......funny stories....why you love her.....how you can tell she is crazy.....etc.

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
This is my contest entry.....:vapor:

yay SK! Well I'll get the first one out of the way so everyone else can now jump in..........

SK is so willing to go the extra mile for a good contest, why I think I've seen more pics of her posing in precarious poses for the love of a good vape than anyone else on the forum. I think I remember one with her posterior up in the air while she bent over and vaped between her legs.................(edited to say; yeah I know pics or it didn't happen, it only took going through 60 pages of a 90 page thread to find it, hope you enjoy!)

can you say flexible........:ohmy:

View attachment 129369

Love ya SK!

View attachment 129360

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Vchick.....you win a prize just for sheer determination! LOL That is a great story! Just a reminder....you don't have to be as dedicated as Vchick.....I know how much work that was! Even if you don't have anything specific but just want to talk about why your glad SK is here or what she has meant to your experience here at ECF...that's great too!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok this is my own entry...because I want a pair of slipper socks...LOL

In the tradition of Buddhism.....spacekitty is my teacher. If you have ever followed one of my contests or threads you know that spacekitty has an uncanny knack for saying just the wrong thing at exactly the right time to really piss me off. Now I know she does not do this on purpose....I'm not quite THAT egotistical as to think "it's all about me".....she's more like...well a cat that's been swung around by the tail one too many times....and just kind of wanders around meowing without really thinking about what she is saying. But the beautiful part about it is that every time it happens.....when I go back and really think through....now why did I get so ...... off ?? What's really the big deal here? It always ends up being nothing to do with SK and everything to do with my own pride and/or ego. I've learned many valuable lessons from spacekitty's innocent blunders. Which is why I love her despite her ......ing meowing....:)

090418-from-this-angle.jpg

and I happen to know that she has a heart of gold. Despite her relentless quest for freebies she rarely has enough vaping supplies of her own....because she gives it all away.

Last edited:

locke2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
Da South!
My observation is that SK is one of the most powerful posters here....or anywhere else for that matter! Only a truly dedicated person could have that many crazy kitty avatars. I've been here for quite a while now. And in all that time, I don't think I have EVER seen the same avatar twice! And she changes pictures like other people change socks!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I don't like spacekitty, and here's why.

When I joined ecf, I wanted to learn about ecigarettes. That's all I wanted. But spacekitty keep listing these "contests" that were being held on ecf. So I entered a few. Some I won, most I lost. But soon, I became addicted to entering contests.

She kept listing more contests, so I had to enter each one. Soon I was spending hours on ecf. I even became friends with many of the people, even spacekitty. I would wake up, wondering what was transpiring whilst I slept.

Then late last year, sk went missing for a couple weeks or so. Nobody stepped up to list all the new contests. So I did my best to fit in her shoes. She came back, but I still try to post every new contest on ecf (before she does). She still posts many of the contests, but I posted this one in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/105214-contests-187.html#post7057684 thread.

So "dang you" spacekitty, for getting me hooked on ecf! I blame you!

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Wow! What a great contest!

My entry:

I don' know spacekitty all that well at all! (note to self: must rectify) but she is definitely hilarious! There is probably not a day that has gone by where she has not made me laugh! All the funny cat pics and avi's, not to mention pics of herself! All the contest posts, too! These are the things that have gotten me hooked on ecf and keep me coming back for more and more and more... Every now and again, her funny stuff will pop into my head and I'll just start laughing! :)

Congrats to spacekitty!!!!!!!!

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I've been posting here for awhile now, and here are some of the things that stand out to me as wonderful about SK...

1. Even in a forum dominated by dogs, SK stands out as someone willing to stick up for what is clearly the superior species of pet... Cats!

2. I love the way that whenever LK posts a can of tuna it is never long before SK responds!

3. SK is indeed one of the kindest people I have met on ECF!

4. Ever tone that knows her...except the hanged dude it appears... Adores her! ;)

5. She is a great friend, and apparently teacher, to our squirrel queen!

6. She has an incredible sense of humor that she displays even when going through great adversity... Few people can do that!

SK has many great and wonderful qualities as evidenced by the number and quality of the friendships she has made! This list could probably go on for pages. Perhaps the greatest thing I enjoy about her is that she can even leave LK speechless and that is quite a feat! ;) However, she needs to enter and win more contests! ;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
What a nice contest, LK!

Spacekitty--she's riot! She's an avatar queen, she can be a PITA, she finds some of the best pictures and gifs, she loves animals, and she has a heart of gold. ;)

Her posts usually make me smile, giggle or laugh out loud.

Goatsintree-X.jpg

cat_waiting.gif

squirrel_beer2-1.gif

Yes, she likes her contests, but she has a great sense of fairness and is always ready to give. I remember her trying to give her charger to somebody who seemed upset about not having won anything in a contest. And arguing with LK that her, SK's, own entry didn't qualify for the prize because she "screwed up the count."

Since I screwed up the count... if GRATI doesn't have a charger, I will give him/her one of mine!!

Or this one:

I'm sorry... I was only kidding, because I already won a Halligan Mini kit.
(and you didn't say it was only for 'newbie's' at first... only people who were alone tonight)

sad-1.jpg
:facepalm: Gotta love that spacekitty...

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Awwwwwwwwwww LK ~ you're the bestest......... :toast:

It was fun, glad some part of my mind still remains.........:blink:what'd I win..........?

and just for giggles..........SK waiting for vapemail...........
View attachment 129522

vchick....I actually have something special for you I've been hanging on to for almost a year...LOL. Just needed an excuse to send it to you. ;)

Spacekitty....I don't know if you saw this in the other thread....but there IS one condition for you to get your prize. You must have a friend there to take a photo of your face when you open the box cuz let's just say.....your getting a little more than a coffee cup......:blink:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
I don't know spacekitty personally or well....so I had to make up a story!:) I hope you all like it. Here's my entry.

The Legend of spacekitty
(A tale of fancy and imagination)

-as translated by the blue byrd's assistant James and crafted by yardbyrd.

Once upon a time far, far, into the future, in a galaxy really close by, there lived the dread and feared Dominatrix of the galaxy the Feline from the Void! She spent her days dreaming of new ways to make mouse pie as she longed for a time when she could conquer the galaxy. So...she took human form, just on a curious whim, and travelled back in time to the planet Earth. When she did she met the more dread and even more feared analog habit. Try as she may she could not release the dreaded addiction inflicted upon her by those silly, water-filled, humans. Her ire was monumental!

She searched in vain, across the light years, for a solution to her problem but because she was so mean, dreaded and awe inspiring, noone would even get near her. In desperation she returned to Earth. But her fine razor sharp hairs in her parody of feline ears were only met by mockery as she heard the children in the street mocking her with their nursery rhyme!

"Chunky and spacey sitting in a tree! K-I-T-T-T-I-E! First comes Novice, then Journeyman and Meister; here comes the Void Feline with a Martian Shyster!"

The void feline leapt forward in enraged ambidextorous ferocity to strike one of the children, her maxboro 100 dangling like a living torch from her cruel mouth, its hot orange ash eerily reflecting in those void cat eyes. Suddenly a beautiful and gracious squirrel queen, adorned with crown, cape and scepter, appeared in a magic bubble engulfing the fractious feline! Once inside the bubble the feline from the void felt many odd sensations. The nasty analog was replaced with a magic-electric vapor tube that had none of the nastiness of the addictive and destructive analog.

The squirrel queen intoned, "Relax, and inhale the mist from the magic-electric vapor tube. It will satisfy you without the damage of the filthy analog!"

All it took was one tiny kitten sized draw from the magic-electric vapor tube and the Feline From the Void relaxed so much she fell into a deep deep sleep....

As she slept she dreamt of odd things she never knew: the pleasant fun of a ball of yarn; the joy of a kind human touch; the revelry of happiness in the laughter of children; the delicious supper of a saucer of cream, enjoyed by a warm fireplace -blazing with yellow heat- on a cold and rainy day.

Then it happened! Not all at once, but gradually, her wicked ears became soft and silky! Her horrid claws were replaced by loving paws that still held their secret weapons but could be called upon only when needed. A tiny crackling sound could be heard as the ice around her poor, lonely, and longing heart shattered and began to melt. Was she dead? Could she hear? What would happen to her?

So it was many years later she awoke with the thought, "One down and eight to go!"

She found her new .....cat heart had given her the true loving, cute, and yes beautiful .....cat form! She was free! FREE! Free from the dreaded analogs! Free from the chains of meglomania, free from the sorrow, free from the desire for revenge upon that odd yet somehow loving planet she had once cursed and now called....home.

So now my friends my story ends
I tried to make it witty.
It is the tale of the nice female
we've grown to love..........

spacekitty!

Epilogue

Remember the words that never were rash from that ingenious poet called Ogden Nash:

"Curiosity killed the cat; but satisfaction brought her back."!

images

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Pick a prize yardbyrd! I just ordered the stuff yesterday so it will be at least a week before I can start sending stuff out.....but this will be a win as you go contest....an no one will be left out....so everyone who enters...please go to smokestik.com and open an account. You don't have to buy anything and we won't ask for your CC number or send you emails unless you ask us to. This is where you do it:

https://www.smokestik.com/login.php?action=create_account

I need this so I can send you your disposables or Intro Kits......might as well start PM'ing me now with your flavor choices. Disposables now come in all 6 flavors even though they are not on the website. That's because we only sell them in retail stores. See how lucky you are? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread