Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    We're packed up and loaded up, heading out to Foxwoods in CT for the National vape Expo this weekend.

Stop by and see us if you make it out! We have something new to show off while there. Stay tuned for further info.....
    Good luck at the show!
    Wish I could go. Post a pic of your booth.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    Long story short I was planning on going but two people at my job quit. I’m stuck working late on Saturday and Sunday I get out at 3; not sure if I’ll make it in time for the expo I’m seriously mad. I’m gonna try my hardest.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Good luck at the show!
    Wish I could go. Post a pic of your booth.

All set up!

20180317_103024.jpg

Stop by if you're in the area. Booth 1215 (3rd floor Celebrity Ballroom).

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    What’s Cindy vaping on is that a hint she’s hiding?

She is using an old school 14500 black ano with a brass patina door. Those don't exist anymore, other than about 5 of them at the office (sorry).

What I am excited about is the apparel. The shirts are in and ready to outfit our fellow Reonauts! They are appropriate for any occasion and instantly increase your sex appeal, based on lab testing. You can get your own at the website on the "Apparel" tab.

Here's our runway models showing off both designs:

20180317_172501.jpg

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    @Eric Parlin what size shirt are you wearing in the picture? I want to order one on Monday with some other goodies and I read they are slimfit? Trying to get an idea of what size I should order!

I'm wearing an XL. Same size as any other T-Shirts I own. The shirt isn't snug - it just hugs the "guns" really well.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    • Deleted by Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Time to load up the Griswold Family Truckster - We're heading out to Cleveland this weekend (April 21-22) for the Midwest Vape Expo.

wagon_queen_family_truckster_1.jpg

If you're in the area, stop by and say "hi". We'd love to see everyone. Here's a link to the official Expo website for more details: Midwest Vapor Expo | The largest vapor convention in the midwest!

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Well, the wagon is loaded up and we're ready to roll out.

Once of my favorite pre-trip rituals is to get a few mods ready to go - new coils, new cotton bacon, fresh bottles of juice. I got to spend some time this morning doing just that and here's the lineup for the road trip:

20180420_134149[1].jpg

From Left to Right:

1. Mini 14500 with RM2 - filled with Transistor's Nazzo (Grapefruit)
    2. P67 with RM8 - filled with Soda Freak (Mountain Dew) by Eliquidmaster
    3. Grand LP/SL with RM6 - filled with Sad Boy's Butter Cookie
    4. P67 with IGO - filled with Big League Juice's Grape Bubble Gum
    5. Mini 2.1 LP with RM2 atty - filled with Mom's Coil Tonic Vape II (Strawberry Shortcake) from Vaporia World

Many thanks to all these GREAT juice makers for helping make the road trip go by much quicker.

If you're interested in any of these flavors or juice makers, shoot me a PM. I've hung out with all of these folks at various events over the last 6 months. Not only are the juices top rate, the people behind them are also all great people who have a true passion for their craft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread