Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
I have 4 REO mods - 1 wood, 2 Minis, & 1 Grand. I use all of these on a daily basis for several hours a day, and I have had zero problems with any of them. The oldest is the wood REO. It's about a year old, the other 3 I purchased in the last couple of months. These things are well designed, well made, and are very rugged. If you do a search & read through the threads here on ECF, you will see almost no problems or complaints being discussed regarding any of the REO mods that Robert builds.

Headshrink

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
LaSalle, Il
I don't have one yet (patiently waiting) but I will say this. Rob, creator of the REOs and mod genius, has always backed up his product and takes more pride in what he puts out there than anyone I've seen in any industry. He works tirelessly to insure everyone who owns a REO has the best experience. There is a reason why people beg, borrow and steal to get one.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
I have several Mods...they all have problems,,except for my Silver Bullet...my Wet Boxes went out in three days...how do the Reos Mods hold up??:confused:

You can't go wrong with a REO. I've got a TON of vaping devices, none of which even come close to my REO. If you're looking for a device that works flawlessly, the REO is what you want :)

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
Love it, Love it, Love it, My Reo grand is a tank, had it about 3 weeks, and I vape non stop during waking hours. My Grand has not even had a hint of something wrong, but of course if it ever did, Rob the mod genius is there to help. He cares more about what he builds than most people who buy. So if there would be a concern you are thinking of, you can bet Rob already thought about it during the design. The man is amazing

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
The only problem I have with my Grand is a constant cramp in my hand from not putting it down and loss of eye sight from the vapor clouds :)

Haha, you sound like me. =D I have a wood Reo and a mini (which I gave to the husband-unit). Both work like monsters. The woody has one electrical connection in it but the wire is heavy duty and built to go right into the mod, it doesn't hang free or anything. They are just the best. I plan to get a mini of my own and a Grand to go with the set so I'll have all threeeee. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread