Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
My fellow REOnauts,

Today, I received a package in the mail. It was vape mail. I haven't ordered anything aside from 4 magnets and a button from Rob (which came today also), but nothing that warranted such a large box. It was sent to me from Filthy-Beast, who let me know to keep my eyes open for mail from him. I opened up the package, and I was in shock. I was thinking it was going to be something simple, like maybe a couple of small bottles of juice, or a driptip, or something like that.

Anyways, I was in shock because of the contents of the box.

ne7e6y5e.jpg

pyzasabu.jpg

huzuqe2y.jpg

e5atepu4.jpg

vebubu8a.jpg

2y2u3ery.jpg

u4uha8aj.jpg

Let me tell you this: I was NOT expecting what was sent to me. At all.

To everyone in REOville: you have humbled me. Saying thank you just isn't enough IMO, but I don't know what else to say or do. I know that I'm a bit rough around the edges at best (which does put some people off), but NEVER did I think that I had such good friends here that they thought enough of me to do this for me. Once again, I am sincerely humbled by this generous act of kindness on the parts of unnamed members of REOville, so I thank ALL of you. I will treasure this gift and try to be worthy of it.

Mr. Rob - Once again, thank YOU for making such a kick AYuss mod!

FB - I thank you also, for being a great friend in REOville, and for gathering up the stuff and sending out the package.

To all the anonymous folks that contributed - I don't know who helped with this, but should anything come up that you need assistance with, please do let me know. Paying it forward is the only thing I can do.

And for all you new and prospective REOnauts - THIS is why REOville is THE BEST place here on ECF, period. This is the best buncha folks I've had the pleasure of interacting with aside from my fellow Airmen and other members of the Armed Forces.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to all of you that did this! You have left me humbled (and basically speechless).

Borescoped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread