Replacement for Smokeless Image 555 DIY recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mash2

Jun 23, 2011
michigan
Ok so I have been vaping for about 8 years always wanted to do DIY, I have purchased all the goods nic, vg, pg and about 9 different flavorings, Hangsen No 5, Hangsen Highway. I have been mixing Hangsen Highway and Smokeless image 555 50/50 for the past 7 and half years. Now that Smokeless image is out of business I would like to re create that flavor. Any help would be appreciated for a recipe.

Thanks.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    SmokelessImage and Altsmoke are owned by the same company (as is NicQuid).

Maybe try emailing Altsmoke and ask them who made the smokeless image volt brand ejuices because you are a former SI customer the hunt for the exact 555.

I'm willing to bet Volt eliquids was merely a white label brand and their flavors are probably sold by a plethora of other companies branded in their own name. I highly doubt it was a custom blend.

Just a thought.

Reactions: smacuser

mash2

Jun 23, 2011
    michigan
    SmokelessImage and Altsmoke are owned by the same company (as is NicQuid).

Maybe try emailing Altsmoke and ask them who made the smokeless image volt brand ejuices because you are a former SI customer the hunt for the exact 555.

I'm willing to bet Volt eliquids was merely a white label brand and their flavors are probably sold by a plethora of other companies branded in their own name. I highly doubt it was a custom blend.

Just a thought.
    Thank you I will try contacting them,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread