Replacement help for Totally Wicked American Red Red Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMeof

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2015
Arizona
I've been using this concentrate for years, but it seems that Totally Wicked is no longer selling it. I went ahead and ordered all that they had, but I need to find a replacement. Anyone out there ever used Totally Wicked's American Red Red Label and know of another concentrate that's similar? Ideally, someone will tell me that they just rebrand it from another company. *Fingers crossed*
Thanks for any info!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The term “red label” implies it is an attempt to clone marlboros . I would start looking at other Marlboro clones. Iirc totally wicked is primarily a relabeler. They don’t actually make much of their own stuff, so the chances are fairly high you can find whatever they were relabeling as their own.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Might want to try USA Red from Hangsen (HS). It is an attempt at a Marlboro Red cigarette and is one of the better attempts out there. Plus, if what Bombastinator said is true and they relabel stuff, might be what you're looking for and they just renamed it.
It at one point was true. Whether it still is or not I do not know. As soon as I figured it out I stopped buying from them because anything they had could therefore be gotten more cheaply elsewhere. It may no longer be the case though. They have grown significantly since I last dealt with them.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
it seems that Totally Wicked is no longer selling it.
:confused::confused::confused:
I'm confused. "Red Label" appears to be there ready-to-vape e-liquid line (no mixing; just vape it). Their proprietary flavor concentrate line (you add your own PG, VG, and nic concentrate to their flavor concentrate; and mix together before vaping) looks like it is called the Gold Standard line. Both look readily available and in stock to me:
Ready-to-vape:10ml Red Label E-liquid - American Red Tobacco
Flavor only concentrate:20ml Gold Standard Concentrate
(second option in the drop-down menu for American Red Tobacco)
Which is it you are really looking for?:confused:

As for tasty pipe-like (to me) concentrates; I like Am4a, and Gold Ducat, both from Inawera. Both are good as stand-alones; but each also plays well with other concentrates like nuts, fruits, creams, and even each other. Both are potent flavors and work well (for me) in the 3-4% range. Do be aware that the Gold Ducat is a coil killer (coils gunk up fast); though the flavor is good enough to put up with changing coils more frequently.;)

Note: these are actual concentrates and require the addition of your own PG, VG, and nicotine.

Disclaimer: I have never tasted TW Red Label - American Red Tobacco; so I don't know if either of these may be comparable, or even in the same flavor range.

But, again I am confused, as the Totally Wicked website describes TW Red Label - American Red Tobacco as:
"American Red Tobacco - The cowboy’s classic tobacco flavor, silky, creamy tobacco with a hint of caramel. Complete with a smooth and distinct finish."
That sound like it is intended as more of a cigarette tobacco vs. pipe.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So, are you looking to mix, looking for a similar premade eliquid or what. It's probably a good place to start DIY since you know you like the flavor.

Couple things: Tobaccos do tend to need time to age, so it may not taste "similar" to the eliqud for a while. It also may not hurt to find another tobacco manufacturer that make something similar, I think they are out there.

Order small, tester sized bottles if you do, until you find other things you like.

Best of luck!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread