Replicating a fresh pack of cigarettes taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I have never found any cigarette flavors that even came close. I haven't had any experience with that company, but just about every cigarette flavor is awful. RY4 was very popular, but I didnt like it too much. 555 tastes like peanuts. Try some creamy tobacco. Vapetasia Royalty 2 is really good, so is Cream of the Crop. My personal favorite is Blackjack from Flavor Shack which is the least sweet of all these.. Bobas Bounty is back. It is tobacco but there is a lot of other flavors going on with that one. I may be a little biased (2 of those are local companies) but good tasting tobacco nonetheless. I have always gone for mainly tobacco flavors, but gave up on the cig flavors very quickly.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I already told you that TFA western smells exactly like a freshly opened pack of top shelf cigarettes. It tastes the same as it smell. It is potent too but need aging for over a month. You aren't going to get any closer to the smell of an open pack.

No smoke taste and does not taste like you are smoking.

You can add a burnt flavor with Black Fire in a minute amount. If you put more than a tiny amount of this it will taste like badly burnt bacon

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
@nicotineisbomb - maybe this will help you decide whether you need to smoke/ vape. These are pictures of people who didn't really understand their equipment limitations
images
images

Doesn't that look "cool" ?

You should just go find something more constructive to do with your time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nicotinebomb, NETs are going to gunk any coil. They will shorten coil life. Honestly though, I think one of the easiest setups that isn't a pod would be an aspire zelos kit, comes with a Nautilus 2 tank, which is one many new users begin with. It's easier to find a vape you like (IMO) without using a pod. It's also inexpensive, so if you give up in disgust once you discover vaping isn't the same as smoking, you won't have wasted too much money. NETs will gunk up any coil, but I have a feeling that may not be a problem.

I would suggest trying a NET tobacco flavored vape, and a non-NET tobacco flavored vape, and see if it really makes a difference to you. You aren't special, you aren't different, you are just a new person, trying to vape. Start at the beginning, and either work your way up/into satisfaction, or don't start at all. Just don't spend too much, because you are searching for the Holy Grail-- a vape that is identical to a cigarette. They don't exist, and I thought you were getting the IQOS anyway?

Really, I'd suggest a flavor different from tobacco that actually tastes GOOD. You will have your IQOS for that "gross" tobacco "taste" I thought?

Anna

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Nicotinebomb, NETs are going to gunk any coil. They will shorten coil life. Honestly though, I think one of the easiest setups that isn't a pod would be an aspire zelos kit, comes with a Nautilus 2 tank, which is one many new users begin with. It's easier to find a vape you like (IMO) without using a pod. It's also inexpensive, so if you give up in disgust once you discover vaping isn't the same as smoking, you won't have wasted too much money. NETs will gunk up any coil, but I have a feeling that may not be a problem.

I would suggest trying a NET tobacco flavored vape, and a non-NET tobacco flavored vape, and see if it really makes a difference to you. You aren't special, you aren't different, you are just a new person, trying to vape. Start at the beginning, and either work your way up/into satisfaction, or don't start at all. Just don't spend too much, because you are searching for the Holy Grail-- a vape that is identical to a cigarette. They don't exist, and I thought you were getting the IQOS anyway?

Really, I'd suggest a flavor different from tobacco that actually tastes GOOD. You will have your IQOS for that "gross" tobacco "taste" I thought?

Anna
I have the IQOS coming from Russia and the heatsticks as well but they won't last long and are hard to obtain so I'm ordering some of this: Pall Mall Tobacco E-Cigarette Refill with WTA

Would you recommend 6MG nicotine in the Aspire Zelos mod you mentioned above? The review for that juice says it is similar to Pall Mall reds with no chemical taste.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
My my , there sure are some preachers on this thread .
If the guy wants the taste of un-burnt tobacco fine.
I too like that smell.
Actually it's a very popular smell .
So much so that many fragrances have tobacco as a base scent .
You won't find it in the regular juices as all their flavours are synthesized.
NETs maybe, personally I never found it.
DIY is the road to this particular nirvana.
It takes time and effort but can be achieved.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
@nicotineisbomb - maybe this will help you decide whether you need to smoke/ vape. These are pictures of people who didn't really understand their equipment limitations
images
images

Doesn't that look "cool" ?

You should just go find something more constructive to do with your time.
Jeez! A warning next time graphic pic ahead. Jyst about threw up my dinner. How did those happen?

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Jeez! A warning next time graphic pic ahead. Jyst about threw up my dinner. How did those happen?
They happened when someone was trying to replicate flavor of L&M, Newports and Salem cigarettes.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
30 ML lasts me about 2 days. $32 for 30 ml would be more expensive than smoking.
1 day for me, maybe 1 1/2.
I'd go back to smoking for sure.

These threads are great amusement. Kinda like watching a daytime talkshow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread