The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Replicating a fresh pack of cigarettes taste?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Feb 6, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaperer

Vaperer Senior Member

Dec 10, 2017
    Puerto Rico
    Sigmund Freud e juice. It's the best flavored juice I've seen come down the pike in a long time. I can't help but go crazy for the Sigmund Freud Newport flavored E juice.

Sorry I couldn't help it

• Like Like x 3
  2. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 19, 2015
    Nevermind. I just read all the posts..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Skunk!

Skunk! Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I have never found any cigarette flavors that even came close. I haven't had any experience with that company, but just about every cigarette flavor is awful. RY4 was very popular, but I didnt like it too much. 555 tastes like peanuts. Try some creamy tobacco. Vapetasia Royalty 2 is really good, so is Cream of the Crop. My personal favorite is Blackjack from Flavor Shack which is the least sweet of all these.. Bobas Bounty is back. It is tobacco but there is a lot of other flavors going on with that one. I may be a little biased (2 of those are local companies) but good tasting tobacco nonetheless. I have always gone for mainly tobacco flavors, but gave up on the cig flavors very quickly.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I already told you that TFA western smells exactly like a freshly opened pack of top shelf cigarettes. It tastes the same as it smell. It is potent too but need aging for over a month. You aren't going to get any closer to the smell of an open pack.

No smoke taste and does not taste like you are smoking.

You can add a burnt flavor with Black Fire in a minute amount. If you put more than a tiny amount of this it will taste like badly burnt bacon

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Tobacco flavor never taste like cigarettes. There are some close to pipe or cigar without a lot of the flavor. But most taste nutty or like hay

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    @nicotineisbomb - maybe this will help you decide whether you need to smoke/ vape. These are pictures of people who didn't really understand their equipment limitations
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Doesn't that look "cool" ?

You should just go find something more constructive to do with your time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Nicotinebomb, NETs are going to gunk any coil. They will shorten coil life. Honestly though, I think one of the easiest setups that isn't a pod would be an aspire zelos kit, comes with a Nautilus 2 tank, which is one many new users begin with. It's easier to find a vape you like (IMO) without using a pod. It's also inexpensive, so if you give up in disgust once you discover vaping isn't the same as smoking, you won't have wasted too much money. NETs will gunk up any coil, but I have a feeling that may not be a problem.

I would suggest trying a NET tobacco flavored vape, and a non-NET tobacco flavored vape, and see if it really makes a difference to you. You aren't special, you aren't different, you are just a new person, trying to vape. Start at the beginning, and either work your way up/into satisfaction, or don't start at all. Just don't spend too much, because you are searching for the Holy Grail-- a vape that is identical to a cigarette. They don't exist, and I thought you were getting the IQOS anyway?

Really, I'd suggest a flavor different from tobacco that actually tastes GOOD. You will have your IQOS for that "gross" tobacco "taste" I thought?

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I have the IQOS coming from Russia and the heatsticks as well but they won't last long and are hard to obtain so I'm ordering some of this: Pall Mall Tobacco E-Cigarette Refill with WTA

Would you recommend 6MG nicotine in the Aspire Zelos mod you mentioned above? The review for that juice says it is similar to Pall Mall reds with no chemical taste.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    $32 for 30ml?
    You do understand how ridiculously expensive that is, right? it isn't uncommon at all to vape 30ml in 3 to 7 days.

You must have a very good income for an 18 year old, even a 30 year old.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Full Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Suffolk UK
    My my , there sure are some preachers on this thread .
    If the guy wants the taste of un-burnt tobacco fine.
    I too like that smell.
    Actually it's a very popular smell .
    So much so that many fragrances have tobacco as a base scent .
    You won't find it in the regular juices as all their flavours are synthesized.
    NETs maybe, personally I never found it.
    DIY is the road to this particular nirvana.
    It takes time and effort but can be achieved.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :w00t: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :blink: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :censored: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :laugh: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    OK, 4004, you lost me on that one....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    just happy, I guess

• Like Like x 1
  14. Beamslider

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    30 ML lasts me about 2 days. $32 for 30 ml would be more expensive than smoking.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Fiestylillady

Fiestylillady Senior Member

Dec 14, 2017
    USA
    Jeez! A warning next time graphic pic ahead. Jyst about threw up my dinner. How did those happen?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Storm52

Storm52 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    They happened when someone was trying to replicate flavor of L&M, Newports and Salem cigarettes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Just curious...since you're 18, and the legal age in your state is 21, you must have lied on the Age Verification on the websites, to place an order, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Not if my family member places the order for me.

20. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member

Supporting member
    1 day for me, maybe 1 1/2.
    I'd go back to smoking for sure.

These threads are great amusement. Kinda like watching a daytime talkshow...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1