Replicating a fresh pack of cigarettes taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
1 day for me, maybe 1 1/2.
I'd go back to smoking for sure.

These threads are great amusement. Kinda like watching a daytime talkshow...
I guess you get what you pay for.... people swear by this site for having the closest fresh taste replica of each brand without the burning crap..

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
I get great ejuice for around $1.50 per 60 ml. Make it all the time
Perhaps I can try to recreate my own stuff like you said but I'm not sure how to do all of that and don't want to get myself hurt. However, the fresh pack method you suggested may be my best bet with added menthol to make my own "newport" liquid.....

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
$32 for one fluid ounce. On the bright side, it's cheaper than this.

CHANEL - N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray

S125230_XLARGE.jpg

Chanel lasts far far longer than 30 ml of e-juice does. I could make that Chanel last 6 months to a year...

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Perhaps I can try to recreate my own stuff like you said but I'm not sure how to do all of that and don't want to get myself hurt. However, the fresh pack method you suggested may be my best bet with added menthol to make my own "newport" liquid.....
If you do it that way you may taste some tobacco but it's not going to be anywhere near a cigarette just keep that in mind. Give it a try you might like it. Smoking age is 18 in some states and territories. me thinks. Just forget about the cigarettes and do the vape.
Eventually you'll find a blend that you like. As far as your nicotine levels I use 12 to 18 and then back to 12 so if you want a decent nicotine get 18. Of course this all is dependent upon the laws of your jurisdiction. Smoking age 18. It's the drinking age that's 21 at least in my jurisdiction. It's easy just get straight tobacco. And a bottle of mint or Menthol flavor. Add tobacco into tank. About halfway. Add your Menthol gradually. Shake it. Give it some time to get on the coil. Add more if you want it and you should have a perfect tobacco Menthol Vape.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
They happened when someone was trying to replicate flavor of L&M, Newports and Salem cigarettes.
If someone is switching from smoking to vaping and wants the taste of their old cig why is there an objection to this? I recently started to vape and off and on crave a cigarette still. Imo if you've (not you specifically) have moved from being helpful to antagonizing/ discouraging new vapors from quitting is time to .....

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
If someone is switching from smoking to vaping and wants the taste of their old cig why is there an objection to this? I recently started to vape and off and on crave a cigarette still. Imo if you've (not you specifically) have moved from being helpful to antagonizing/ discouraging new vapors from quitting is time to .....
And I encourage you to read through his entire post history. It certainly ISN'T that we haven't tried to help this kid. It's that he keeps tossing bait in the water and we keep biting.

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
And I encourage you to read through his entire post history. It certainly ISN'T that we haven't tried to help this kid. It's that he keeps tossing bait in the water and we keep biting.
The great thing about bait is you don't have to take it.
Unless you have the brain of a fish.
Move downstream a little where the guys not disturbing your water.

• Agree

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
I'm with you Fiesty.
The vape police are on overtime .
I can hear the heavy feet of a site mod approaching.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The great thing about bait is you don't have to take it.
Unless you have the brain of a fish.
Move downstream a little where the guys not disturbing your water.
My water is calm an cool. But, thanks for the tip! :thumbs:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

I'm with you Fiesty.
The vape police are on overtime .
I can hear the heavy feet of a site mod approaching.
Y'all are missing the point.

The OP has been chasing the cigalike experience from his "hello world!" message.

He's no different from the 94,383 people who started that holy quest before him.

I see nothing wrong with helping him understand that the journey is hopelessly futile, outrageously expensive and otherwise dumb.

We're just having a little harmless fun with it.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I an understand a repetitive question can became annoying. But when new members come to review posts and see the information even if it be months later I'm not sure how helpful it will be. Especially with the ever changing options a question asked one year ago may no longer have valid responses.
You can ask the question in many different ways but the factual answer will never change:

You cannot replicate a real cigarette with an electronic cigarette. Science may one day accomplish this but it hasn't done so yet.

Whether or not you would want it to is a matter of opinion.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've vaped mostly tobacco flavors for 8 years. So far, there's been nothing that replicates the smell of a fresh pack or that tastes like smoking a cigarette. It's possible to get close with multiple flavors in a mix, but in the end it's only an approximation of what you expected and it's not nearly the same as a cigarette. Most cigarettes aren't that flavorful anyway. What you detect in tobacco smoke is a complex recipe of a number of chemicals added to produce the flavor of a particular cigarette brand.

Lots of us vape unflavored PG and VG with nicotine and no added flavoring. Adding a little Flavourart Black Fire at .5% can resemble a cigarette on the exhale. You can also try tobacco flavors with the Black Fire added to complete the recipe and add flavor. Here's an ECF thread about Black Fire. Maybe the combination will be to your liking. Don't expect to replicate any particular brand, though.

BLACK FIRE by FLAVOURART

Last edited:

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
The only way to really know is to try a bunch of flavors to you get the right one. It cost me a heap of cash first to figure out what I liked. You can't trust the reviews because everybody's tastes different. I smoke tobacco blends. Basically tobacco with a little bit of caramel and a little bit of vanilla. Of course this is not a cigarette, I find a flavor exquisite and a cigarette couldn't come even close to the wonderful flavors of vaping.
It's a matter of trial and error.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

I don't think anyone objects to looking for the cig taste. Most of us did. But it doesn't exist. There is no vape that replicates the taste of burning tobacco.

Also you need to check out his other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread