Request for advise concerning an issue with a fellow vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi,

I don't want to blame, accuse or intrude but I need a little help here please, it is concerning the following post:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-vapor-withholding-over-350-00-e-liquids.html

can anybody from the Mom and Pop shop please explain or clarify, much appreciated!!!

emonty

emonty,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We never enjoy having unhappy customers and I feel I have done all that I can do to make her happy to no avail apparently. I have responded to her post and have re-iterated my offer to her so that she can receive the un-seized portion of her order.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Scubac00da,

thank you for the quick response, I cannot comment and or reply on the other thread as it is closed, so I am doing it here:
If the only issue is the $10 that she needs to pay for the shipping of her goods I fully understand and must say that it is more then reasonable. (I have had situations like this and had to pay a lot more). It is up to Fanny to respond or if she does not want to do it over here, I will ask her to explain why that is an issue. Sorry now I feel like I am in the middle of this, but let's make this story a happy ending!!

Edit: And if she does not want to take the risk, as being afraid that it will be seized again, it can be send to me (we have no ban on ecig's and or eliquid) and will foreword it to her via EU postal services.

Last edited:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Scubac00da,

thank you for the quick response, I cannot comment and or reply on the other thread as it is closed, so I am doing it here:
If the only issue is the $10 that she needs to pay for the shipping of her goods I fully understand and must say that it is more then reasonable. (I have had situations like this and had to pay a lot more). It is up to Fanny to respond or if she does not want to do it over here, I will ask her to explain why that is an issue. Sorry now I feel like I am in the middle of this, but let's make this story a happy ending!!

Edit: And if she does not want to take the risk, as being afraid that it will be seized again, it can be send to me (we have no ban on ecig's and or eliquid) and will foreword it to her via EU postal services.

I would love to get her stuff to her, it has been 4 months of shipping and waiting on both ends so we have both been through the proverbial wringer.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't want anyone here to miss out, just in case you have already read the negative review. We have issued a new coupon code just for the occasion thankyoufani gives you 20% off all e-liquid, even the sample packs which are normally not included in discount codes.

Just trying to turn a negative into a positive. ;)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
So, I guess, in the future, you will not except any orders from Greece, knowing it will probably be seized......right???

hope ya add extra juice to the order to help out on the order seized by customs....that would be super customer service.... :):):2c:

Perfect example of why big Government sucks!!! its not customs they have to enforce there laws its the law makers, here you have two good people doing the right thing but NO!! you cant do that, but you can go buy a pack of Butts HUH that makes a lot of sense. Do you really think they care NO. The common person don't even know who to blame anymore so what do they do blame each other very sad ( I feel everyone should be able to vape for gods sake ) we tried!!

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Or you could take a trip to Greece at your expense, smuggle it in through customs and hand deliver it? I doubt seriously if very many people have ever received an order without something extra in it. They're about the kindest and most generous vendor I've ever had the pleasure of comming in contact with. Very unfortunate incident. My :2c:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I don't want anyone here to miss out, just in case you have already read the negative review. We have issued a new coupon code just for the occasion thankyoufani gives you 20% off all e-liquid, even the sample packs which are normally not included in discount codes.

Just trying to turn a negative into a positive. ;)

Time for me to restock on some Haze. Throwing in a bunch of tobaccos I haven't tried yet, and a few I want to try again. Thanks Scuba!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Or you could take a trip to Greece at your expense, smuggle it in through customs and hand deliver it? I doubt seriously if very many people have ever received an order without something extra in it. They're about the kindest and most generous vendor I've ever had the pleasure of comming in contact with. Very unfortunate incident. My :2c:

I 'ditto' this. Mom & Pop are one of the best vendors out there & have the BEST customer service I've ever encountered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread