• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reservations for the East Coast Meet Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
I love the puppies! LOL

Not really, other than a couple of people want to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise. (Which happens to be across the parking lot from Smokey Bones and Bailey's!) So I think the area of those three will work for us. I would like to give a place warning if we are going to try to do it during dinner time!

I have several people around here who want to attend, but alas, none of them need a room since we all live here. I hope the room count is going up!!!

;)
Do you know if they do private party's and if .
do they have minimum # people
we could put up police tape around all three and keep them to are selves LoL

Last edited:

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
I know that Smokey Bones will accommodate us regardless of the number as long as we can give them warning. I'll check with Cheeseburger tomorrow night and let you know.

;-)
We can't get people to commit to a hotel but maybe to a lounge:thumbs:
baby steps lol

Last edited:

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Ok, so I am late in seeing this. I'll def try to come. I need to save some money up for train ride and hotel and for money being there. Trying to talk people from ohio or western PA to pick me up.

As I see this thread started in 11-09 I was reading and a bunch of people are "banned, moved on" and so forth. I am like hrmm, wonder if they are still coming?

So, anyone from ohio/western PA going that wants some company?

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
Ok, so I am late in seeing this. I'll def try to come. I need to save some money up for train ride and hotel and for money being there. Trying to talk people from ohio or western PA to pick me up.

As I see this thread started in 11-09 I was reading and a bunch of people are "banned, moved on" and so forth. I am like hrmm, wonder if they are still coming?

So, anyone from ohio/western PA going that wants some company?
There still around just on other sites can't post other sites pm with e-mail
or ask around :thumbs:

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
i have my reservation and my confirmation AND i have called to make sure the CGVAPO cade was attached to my reservation.

Its going to be an epic time.

Looking forward to meeting everybody except Conrad cause he seems a little weird.[/quote
]MY WIFE SAYS YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread