• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reservations for the East Coast Meet Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I love the puppies! LOL

Not really, other than a couple of people want to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise. (Which happens to be across the parking lot from Smokey Bones and Bailey's!) So I think the area of those three will work for us. I would like to give a place warning if we are going to try to do it during dinner time!

I have several people around here who want to attend, but alas, none of them need a room since we all live here. I hope the room count is going up!!!

;)

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
I love the puppies! LOL

Not really, other than a couple of people want to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise. (Which happens to be across the parking lot from Smokey Bones and Bailey's!) So I think the area of those three will work for us. I would like to give a place warning if we are going to try to do it during dinner time!

I have several people around here who want to attend, but alas, none of them need a room since we all live here. I hope the room count is going up!!!

;)
can you see the faces on the staff with a stampede of vapor's with vapor rolling behind them going for the entrance

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread