RESFAA - Reservoir Expansion System for all Atty (Mini, Midi and Maxi versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
I Glad to Present my new mods;

......I Can use 510 atties and carts, 901 atty and cart (base cut) and the great CISCO 306;

imag0671r.jpg

imag0673x.jpg

imag0674.jpg

imag0679.jpg

imag0678qe.jpg

RESFAA MAXI

I use AirStones like this.

2_x_2_Airstone_200pix.jpg

imag07811.jpg

Them sand the middle

imag0784.jpg

With Air Flow Regulation

imag07861.jpg

imag0787.jpg

imag0789.jpg

Without Air Regualtion (Simple Version)

imag0772.jpg

imag07851.jpg

RESFAA MIDI

With Air Flow Regulation

imag0790a.jpg

RESFAA MINI

Without Air Regualtion , just this vents

imag0689i.jpg

Lipton tea paper inside
imag0712.jpg

IT feeds in REO by Squonking, this is just to ilustrate something...lol
imag0717n.jpg

imag0708.jpg

306 atty in RESFAA MINI

imag0748w.jpg

WOW!
imag0744.jpg

RESFAA MINI Like a Drip Shield for 306 CISCOs.

imag0692n.jpg

This is my newest......very...very.....greatest awesome filler.

The best perfomance I have tried in mini RESFAA.....need to test too, in MIDI and Maxi.

imag0827.jpg

imag0829r.jpg

imag0828m.jpg

Last edited:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
dude!!! the stuff you make is very innovative I dont get it why it doesn't get more repercussion. everybody is too busy building their scubagen I guess...
I love it!!! :thumbs: keep em coming, bro!!!
got like a million question to ask though.

lol .... thx

I just enjoy doing simple mods .... more complicated mods...i just buy them.:D

I was just eyeing those bubblers last time I was in the fish store! Looks NOICE.

My plan was to use something like this but I had no idea how I was going to cut it. Raw materials is a helluva drug.

I find it very expensive.

The airstone I use costs $ 0.85 each piece, and is as sure a 10ml syringe ... the interior is just buffed with sandpaper.

Last edited:

VapeSoniq

Jun 15, 2011
DMV
I find it very expensive.

The airstone I use costs $ 0.85 each piece, and is as sure a 10ml syringe ... the interior is just buffed with sandpaper.
I'm want to try my hand at something simmilar, but I have nothing to model it from, aside from these pics and youtube videos of the that apex alpha feeder that i saw.

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
hi pack, you have my attention now, how does ejuice get from stone to atty? does stone affect taste? does it leak? why would this be better than a cartimizer in a tank? how much juice will it hold? maybe you could give us a little more info on performace . no criticism implied just curious

I like people share their mods. therefore also like to share my, that's all.

I've never use Cart. Tank, because i do not like his filler, so I can not compare.

The stone will take about 20 drops.

With Atty 510 LR has fantastic performance, with 901 is also good, I'm just waiting for a Cisco 306 to see how it behaves

..... of course system to system, and filler to filler , WE have different tastes, some i like more than one way, and other another .... depends on the taste of each one, nothing like experience and we took our conclusions.

One thing is for sure, my friends who already use this mod, loves its performance .

Nothe leaks, BTW .

... should boil in water for the first days to bedridden and clean the stone.

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
great idea you got there with the airflow regulation. really need to try this when my adapters arrive... :thumb:

one question tho... how do you make sure the top regulator cap aligns with the bottom tube? does the top cap have recess that the bottom can go over it or something along that line?

The regulator of the up post, is made with the top of the syringe ...... but I also made one with the bottom.

It should be fixed with a little super glue, as isnt contact with the juice, it does not hurt to us.

can be adjusted with a fingernail.

... or running, if you have some slack.

imag08411.jpg

imag08421.jpg

imag0843t.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread