Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Since the other thread was closed, I will again explain my situation and ask for answers and resolution here...

To date I've spent $395.11 on the GG Grant (including various accessories and the cost to repair and ship the 'immortal' e-cig back to the supplier due to a potential fire hazard). The very thought that I've invested that amount on any e-cig actually turns my stomach. But the conversion rate sucks and I was enamored and truly believed this would be the last e-cig I would ever have to buy. (I'll be happy to provide a detailed breakdown of my expenses to any who may doubt my costs.)

I had the Grant less than 3 weeks before it was returned in good faith for the recall. It's going on 6 weeks and my Grant is still 'missing'. I'm aware of at least two customers that received the wrong device back from the recall; one of which was told to "just keep" the Grant he received in lieu of the Nano that he sent for the repair. I also know of at least one other 'missing' device.

I've been told by the supplier that he must wait until 30 days from the date he shipped the device back to initiate a trace. Since he mixed up the tracking numbers and doesn't have a reliable tracking number for my specific device, I don't know how this can be accomplished.

I don't want a Transformer. I want the my original Grant with the brass end caps that I sent for the the recall or replacement of same. As a last resort, I want to be fully compensated for the money I've spent.

I think I've been more than reasonable and patient and just want to have this resolved to a satisfactory conclusion without further delay.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Another thread immediately after the closed one. Ok

Suzi, you are still trying to earn something for me and the same time you fool on me. You said: the "immortal" e-cig. Isnt it? Does it broke or stop functioning? No. It had an issue (it was not an issue for me and for many other people) but I tried to fix it.

So I will asked you for an agrreement. I will refund for your GG and when you receive it (you will receive it for sure, its in USA already), you can keep it.

But you will not post anymore here. I imagine what you will say if really something happens to GG. So I am trying to avoid future troubles.

I hope that I am more than ok. I refund to you without return and I am asking you to keep your GG when it comes.

I am asking you only for a small favor and I will do a big one to you

Do we have an agreement? I will send you 95 pounds, the exact GG cost + 25 euros for the gold caps = 120 euros

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Another thread immediately after the closed one. Ok

Suzi, you are still trying to earn something for me and the same time you fool on me. You said: the "immortal" e-cig. Isnt it? Does it broke or stop functioning? No. It had an issue (it was not an issue for me and for many other people) but I tried to fix it.

So I will asked you for an agrreement. I will refund for your GG and when you receive it (you will receive it for sure, its in USA already), you can keep it.

But you will not post anymore here. I imagine what you will say if really something happens to GG. So I am trying to avoid future troubles.

I hope that I am more than ok. I refund to you without return and I am asking you to keep your GG when it comes.

I am asking you only for a small favor and I will do a big one to you

Do we have an agreement? I will send you 95 pounds, the exact GG cost.

If you're implying that I'm trying to pull a 'fast one', you're sadly mistaken and I take that as an insult. I've been nothing but honest and respectful.

I don't consider an e-cig that requires a recall to be immortal. But it's a matter of perspective so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

I'm afraid that can't agree to a refund of 95 pounds. That would mean that I would take a loss of $238.81 (at today's conversion rate) for the monies I've spent on the GG to date. 8-o

I respectfully ask for a full refund of $395.11, which doesn't take in account my time and trouble. As stated, I'm happy to provide a detailed breakdown on my expenses.

Should we agree on the full refund, I will happily oblige never to darken you sub-forum door again. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am responsible for 95 pounds = 105 euros and 25 gold caps=130 euros, sorry for my above 10 euros mistake. All the other things you bought is your responsibility and you can use them in every other e-cig either.

So if we have an agreement please tell me. If not we will follow the post office proccedure. I would like you to be reasonable please. No one here will agree with what you ask.

I would like your next replay to be a yes or no, so I have to make the right moves for you.

ps...... for more money you can ask Tim, but I dont think he will find your questions reasonable.

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
I am responsible for 95 pounds = 105 euros and 25 gold caps=130 euros, sorry for my above 10 euros mistake. All the other things you bought is your responsibility and you can use them in every other e-cig either.

So if we have an agreement please tell me. If not we will follow the post office proccedure. I would like you to be reasonable please. No one here will agree with what you ask.

I would like your next replay to be a yes or no, so I have to make the right moves for you.

ps...... for more money you can ask Tim, but I dont think he will find your questions reasonable.

It's a firm no then. :( I can not accept any less than I've currently paid for this device and it's accessories.

I paid Smokejuice (your representative at the time) in British pounds, not euros. I purchased the accessories to specifically use with the GG and since I no longer have the device, they are of no use to me.

Since you've dismissed Tim as your supplier, I agree that he would not at all be agreeable to issuing a refund. This issue has nothing to do with him. He delivered the product in good faith as required.

It's ultimately your responsibility as the supplier to make restitution.

It appears we have reached an impasse.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Did he say keep the GG and he will refund your $$?? How many suppliers would do that?? WOW Im impressed.

I don't have a GG Grant to keep. He said would (partially) refund me and allow me to keep the Grant IF it ever shows up. I have serious doubts as to ever receiving my 'missing' device.

However, IF I had agreed to that and I actually did receive the wayward device, let me assure you I would return the money to him promptly. I don't want anything but what I'm owed.

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
$296.87 - GG Grant shell, brass end caps and GG 510 adapter
$52.93 - 801 GG adapter

Well, I can quit wishing....If this is about what the GG costs (with the same adapters and brass caps I wanted) after euro or pound conversion...and this is basically a price for the GG "shell" only? No batteries, chargers or anything extra? No way I will ever be able to afford this mod.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Well, I can quit wishing....If this is about what the GG costs (with the same adapters and brass caps I wanted) after euro or pound conversion...and this is basically a price for the GG "shell" only? No batteries, chargers or anything extra? No way I will ever be able to afford this mod.

darkmoon... I completely forgot about the charger and batteries. They were included in the price. I'll go back and edit my post.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thank you. I do appreciate your not closing or deleting this thread.

Breakdown of GG expenses:

$296.87 - GG Grant shell, brass end caps and GG 510 adapter
$52.93 - 801 GG adapter
$17.36 - cost for providing upgrade
$27.95 - shipping cost to Greece for upgrade

$395.11 - TOTAL

holy crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly fainted when I saw those prices

did you really pay thAt ????????????????????????//

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
Thanks Suzi for adding batteries and charger if they were included in price. But now I'm wondering about this?

$17.36 - cost for providing upgrade

Are you saying that you had to pay $17.36 to have a safety hazard repaired?? When I've had other electronics recalled I only paid shipping and the manufacturer replaced the potentially faulty parts free???

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL

I really did, Di. I guess I really didn't pay that much attention to the conversion rate. I'll know better next time. I seriously doubt I'll ever order internationally again, though. Lesson learned!

I nearly fainted as well.
faint.gif
It really did make me queasy.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Thanks Suzi for adding batteries and charger if they were included in price. But now I'm wondering about this?

Are you saying that you had to pay $17.36 to have a safety hazard repaired?? When I've had other electronics recalled I only paid shipping and the manufacturer replaced the potentially faulty parts free???

Yes... the cost for the upgrade was 12 euros which equals $17.36. It was a bit of a sticking point for me as well, since it was supposed to be under warranty. But I didn't want to take the chance of having a problem so I pony-upped like everyone else did.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA

You know dang well that we paid that - we all did in the US except for those of us who didn't get brass end caps. I don't know why you'd insinuate that Suzi is not correct with her total.

It's called crappy euro to dollar conversion rate doncha know?

Here's a portion of my receipt for the GG Grant, 801 adapter, and 510 adapter. No batteries, no charger, nothing else.

So Suzi is correct with her total.

Image4.jpg

Obie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kent UK
I don't wish to be argumentative but I have seen many posts not just here about the button issue.

To clarify... the options were,

1) Get the button fixed for free, plus shipping.

2) Get the button fixed for free and get the lockable button (plus 12 euro's for the locking button), plus shipping.

Now, Imeo asked what the GG owners would like to do as he had just come up with the new lockable button and offered it to them... get the button fixed for free or get the new lockable button for a small fee at the same time.

Most wanted the new button with the lock... so the small fee.

I feel sad that Imeo tried to offer extra to people and got :mad: for his trouble. Remember Imeo is not running a big business with staff he is just trying to help others the best he can solo.

Please give the guy a break :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread