[resolved]free-cigs.com selling ViVi Nova knockoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hey all, Just wanted to make everyone aware Welcome to FreE-Cigs.com - Live Free is selling ViVi Nova knockoffs. I purchased one the other day I saw on Vapor Joes. Received it yesterday and it totally suks. I went back to the website to look and in their defense they do not say these are genuine Visions but...at the same time, they don't say they aren't so it can be a bit misleading. Heads are totally different and do not fit a genuine ViVi Nova so no interchangability there. The hit is dry and scratchy and tastes like crap. I'm totally dissapointed. I guess I'm partly to blame for not looking before I leaped. I will be attempting to rebuild the coils to see if I can salvage this thing so it's not a total loss of $11. Oh well...live and learn.

I may have posted this a bit in haste and to free-cigs, I apologize. After sending them an email I received a prompt and polite response. Although they are indeed knockoffs, they immediately edited the description on the website as to avoid any future confusion of the actual manufacturer of the Novas they are selling. They are not intentionally trying to mislead anyone. They also offered up some very helpful tips. Hopefully I'll be able to get this thing working to my liking. Just be careful folks. It's a jungle out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread