[Resolved] VapeDudes Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
I've dealt with these guys several times in the past, and they did very well. I see now that they are capping orders due to being backed up, and that is good and all but...my girlfriend placed an order for her favorite juice, PistachiOh! or something like that, along with a couple other flavors. Took at least 3 weeks to get from TX to OK (2 days shipping time), and when it got here, she didn't have her Pistachio flavor, but there was Peach Champagne...the bottles look the same, but the flavors aren't even close. She's now out of her favorite vape. An e-mail was sent to them about the possible mix up a week ago, and no reply yet. I understand being totally backed up, but come on guys! We purchased from you in the past because of the close proximity to our state and fast shipping times but I may as well order from elsewhere if I have to wait this long and then get the wrong order.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
VapeDudes came back on this and were very cordial and fixed the problem promptly the day after I posted this. She explained that they had been very backed up (and I believe they closed for a bit to catch up), understandable. My girlfriend was sent a 60ml bottle of the juice she requested, and she only ordered 10ml to begin with. They are a great vendor, just got way too much business for them to handle at the time. We'll be back. Please close this post ECF. She says thanks VapeDudes, and I understand the craziness you guys must be experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread