The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Restock of Flux Juice, When?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Repent, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

thats the thing i dont know rofl where are u,,if ok to ask

oooo dear, we just hijacked this thread oops

2. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    That is kind of our MO....... I live in New berlin at the moment. On my way back to Texas asap..... Houston area or San Antonio

3. Amy41996

"On the Road Again..." sorry had too lololololol well, u have a great Easter, gotta get goin (but got these eyes on you lol)
    Happy Easter
    Amy

4. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    to you and yours as well my little stalker friend

5. Repent

Repent Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Central Oregon
    OK cool. Started to fill my cart with some more hardware but thought I'd check on the juice status thread I started before I pulled the trigger on the order. As soon as you add the juice, the hammer comes down!

6. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Just to let everyone know nearly all of the FLüX Nectar eJuice is now restocked...

7. Repent

Repent Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Central Oregon
    got four bottles headed my way.

8. Amy41996

woohoo for you :)

9. Amy41996

Am really happy to see that the ejuices are restocked,,,,i dont know if i am missing something but i cannot see the crystal flux, maybe i am blind....also, do you plan on having the sample packs back?
    Thanks

i saw the twitter feed on the store site but didnt get the email,,,,,yet :)

10. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

:pCRYSTAL Flux and THE Lasso will be up in a few hours.

11. Amy41996

kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :) :vapor: looking forward to those!!!

12. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Crystal Flux is simply marvelous, Ive hunted personally for this flavor for 2 years, Daniel has as well ever since he started vaping and Finally it has been FOUND. The Infamous Smooth clean tobacco with a Th thats up there with a ever so slight light hint of sweet on the exhale, extremly light on any tones up or down, JUST SMOOTH VAPOR, this is a all day every day tobacco vape. If you miss analogs in anyway but without that nasty ashtray smell or taste or peanut taste(yuk)!, Then you must try this.

13. Amy41996

ok i am freaken droooolin now roflmao, maybe that should be the discription :vapor:

14. richham3

richham3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2010
    Taylor, Michigan
    I still don't see it on the site.

15. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    I've never found a tobacco flavor that I really like. Your post makes me want to give it a try.

16. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Chris found this for us...we had been sending off testing stuff ever since GotVapes was started. Chris cried Eureka! and sent me some to try out and it is exactly how he describes it.

Its very very clean in your tank, just like the name implies and very, almost pure, but tasty vape with medium tobacco without the ashy taste some tobaccos somehow intro into their juice - again, clean. I noticed a slight sweetness on tip of my tongue on the exhale. Yes it is definitely an all day vape.

We should have that up on site today...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.