The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Retailer in Richmond, Virginia

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by holly6237, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. holly6237

holly6237 Full Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Not sure if I put this in the right place, but I was wondering if anybody knows of a retailer located in the Richmond, Virginia, area.

2. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Hmmm... don't know one offhand but I know there will be oodles of them in town Fri/Sat for Vapercon. More vape stuff than you can imagine under one roof!!

VaperCon 2011 - Hope to see you there!

3. holly6237

holly6237 Full Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Las Vegas
    That's awesome! Thank you!

My husband is there on business, it was supposed to be a week and has turned into a month now. So he's run out of juice for his ecig. I told him to look at gas stations for one of the little cheap ones until he can order something, but now I'll tell him about VaperCon instead.

4. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol.. It would be your husband's lucky day then it seems. He'll be able to choose from about 30 vendors I think ROFL!!

I know some folks are arriving on Thurs night so if he gets really desperate he could go to the hotel and scout around for vapers then too but Fri/Sat - yeah - vendors galore.

5. DMF

DMF Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    Slower Lower Delaware
    Definitely a good thing he's going to be in the right place at the right time. Can't be a bad thing , vendor choice AND no shipping! AND people all around him who vape!
    When he's done there he should be good to go for a long while.

6. holly6237

holly6237 Full Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I think I'll tell him to go stalk people on Thursday, I bet somebody would sell him something. LOL.

Lucky him! Now I'm just jealous I don't get to go.

7. DMF

DMF Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    Slower Lower Delaware
    lol! this is my first one. I missed the Philly one.
    From what I've heard they start gathering in the lounge. Anyone who's already been to one will chime in as to where to find vapers I'm sure!

8. Tumbleweed4829

Tumbleweed4829 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2008
    Virginia, USA
    Just in case he needs more later or can't get to Vaporcon...
    I go to this one in Richmond:
    Vapors Lounge
    7822 Midlothian Turnpike
    23235 N.Chesterfield, VA
    United States
    Phone: 804-440-9848

9. Crumpet

Crumpet Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    central VA
    Thread bump. Just went there today.....came out $75 poorer! I'm delighted to have a place in my old stomping ground where I can go in and buy hardware and liquid, though I still love FSUSA and will continue to be a customer. Reasonable prices, and the sell popular name brands like Ego-T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.