......ed noob question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
i should know this but i don't. i use 18mg liquid normally. i wanna order a sample pack of flavors to try but i was woundring if i order the samples in 0mg will it change the flavor alot? i wanna see if i like it and my brother-in-law wants to give it another shot but he cant have any nicotine because he has a surgery comming up. thank you!!

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hey there Detroit - no questions are ......ed! I personally think 0 nic juices taste better - like Washvap said - there is more flavor. Some here will say that there is not as much of a 'throat hit' with 0 nic juices - and again I tend to disagree with that. I have found that vaping low resistance at a higher voltage makes a pretty harsh throat hit. I've been vaping 0-nic for almost six months and so glad I made the change. Best of luck in your continued journey! :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think Lots of Questions are ......ed.

But this isn't one of them.

Nicotine has, to me, a Bitter Peppery taste. So when I use 0mg e-Liquids I tatse the Only Flavoring. At 18mg, I taste Flavoring but Also Nicotine.

Some e-Liquids taste Better with that Bitter Peppery Taste in them. Some don't taste quite as good.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
if he needs the TH which he probably will because he's a smoker, I'd add a bit of PGA in the juice.... just to get a little TH in there :)

Without TH I'd be going straight back to analogs

well he quit analogs about 20 days ago (he has to, surgury is a must so no choice) but he flips out and stuff and its bugging him bad, i put some 0-nic blue berry in a throw-away and hes been using that for a few days but he dosnt like it much cuz there is no TH.. what is PGA? also should i order as close to stright PG as i can get for TH? persinally i like the 70vg/30pg mix but thats also at 18mg. sorry for all my spelling errors lol

i had another question too. if i order a pre-made juice with double flavoring and 24mg nic, mix it 50/50 with VG that would end up being 12mg but would it still have the good flavor sence its "doubled"? thank you :)

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
You can get him some 100% PG 0mg Menthol or Cinnamon flavored juice. That will give him a false sensation of a TH. Others have mentioned TH boosters but, haven't heard to many good things about them.

this sounds easy a nuff! ill try this when can get my next order in and let yall know what he thinks! :) thank you.

and yes everyone here has been very kind to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread