The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Returning the favor...review of RY4v2

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Coffee Addict, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    In my quest for the perfect RY4 I took up base234 offer for a free sample of this juice.
    As most of us know, alot of money is thrown away "looking" for the perfect vape.

The review of my initial vaping of this RY4V2.
    This is a very good RY4 flavor, very close to the "original" RY4 of old.
    I have been vaping for 3+ years now and still remember the original RY4.

This is very close, it has the tobacco taste along with the usual caramel and vanilla.
    One this I feel is different is the nutty flavor, that for some reason stands out more than the others.
    Now after I let it steep and the flavors mix alittle this may change.

But this is a very good RY4 the way it is now.
    I am glad I got this from base234, I will be ordering more of this from Mom and Pop, the only difference is I will be ordering 24mg, the one I was sent was 18.

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hello Coffee Addict
    Glad you like the ry4 and welcome to M&P with that said i have never tasted the original but have heard a lot about it. Umm! what you think we can add to make like original hehe!!:blink:

3. Coffee Addict

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    RY4 was so complex, not sure really anyone can reproduce it.
    There is a looong thread The Really Big RY Roundup , in General E-Liquid reviews.
    Maybe reading that might give you ideas, since I am no DYI'er I really have no idea what they are talking about.
    I think it has alot to do with the tobacco base to start with, and yours seems like it is in the right direction.

Since I have the Haze(and love it)...seems like the 2 mixed together might be closer

4. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOL well that might help both the ry4 and the ry4v2 made the top ten on that thread i think and another one ryo4 got a good ranking also. I'm glad you like them. Oh I just got a great Idea lol thank you:)

Welcome to Mom and Pops and thank you Coffee Addict

5. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    POP has a "great" idea. Everyone put your safety goggles on.

[​IMG]

6. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    lmbo that's a good one with some truth in it:blink:
    [​IMG]

7. Coffee Addict

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    Glad to see it made the top 10, as it is very a good choice.

8. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

And Nomex®

9. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    The tracking number says mine will be in the mailbox this day. I can't wait to try both of them! (Haze and the RY4-I tried the RY04 last month-yummy)
    From what I've already read in many places on the ECF forum, I'm going to love them. :)
    Thanks for your opinion on it too, Coffee Addict. BTW, do you also like vaping the coffee nicquids too? If so, do you have a few favorites to recommend?

10. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Well you're just going to have a mailbox full of stuff today aren't you.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I am??? Gotta go look!~ Thanks for the heads up Chuck!!! I can't wait to see/use it!!!
    :thumbs: :toast:

12. Coffee Addict

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    Of course coffee nicquids are my first favorites.
    I haven't tried any of Mom and Pops yet, but I really like BWB expresso and cappachino

13. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    Just wanted to add to this thread how good M&P Ry4 V2 is. I dont know what I was expecting but I was taken back by how good this really was. Much like the OP stated the tobacco is perfect and its has a really nice sweetness with it but it doesnt take anything away from the tobacco. Nice caramel and a touch of nuts :facepalm: is a really good blend. If you were a huge fan of BWB Ry4 this might be a good replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.