Returning the favor...review of RY4v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
In my quest for the perfect RY4 I took up base234 offer for a free sample of this juice.
As most of us know, alot of money is thrown away "looking" for the perfect vape.

The review of my initial vaping of this RY4V2.
This is a very good RY4 flavor, very close to the "original" RY4 of old.
I have been vaping for 3+ years now and still remember the original RY4.

This is very close, it has the tobacco taste along with the usual caramel and vanilla.
One this I feel is different is the nutty flavor, that for some reason stands out more than the others.
Now after I let it steep and the flavors mix alittle this may change.

But this is a very good RY4 the way it is now.
I am glad I got this from base234, I will be ordering more of this from Mom and Pop, the only difference is I will be ordering 24mg, the one I was sent was 18.

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
RY4 was so complex, not sure really anyone can reproduce it.
There is a looong thread The Really Big RY Roundup , in General E-Liquid reviews.
Maybe reading that might give you ideas, since I am no DYI'er I really have no idea what they are talking about.
I think it has alot to do with the tobacco base to start with, and yours seems like it is in the right direction.

Since I have the Haze(and love it)...seems like the 2 mixed together might be closer

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
POP has a "great" idea. Everyone put your safety goggles on.

unbranded-discovery-world-chemistry-set-100-experiments-f-e-v-a.jpg

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
The tracking number says mine will be in the mailbox this day. I can't wait to try both of them! (Haze and the RY4-I tried the RY04 last month-yummy)
From what I've already read in many places on the ECF forum, I'm going to love them. :)
Thanks for your opinion on it too, Coffee Addict. BTW, do you also like vaping the coffee nicquids too? If so, do you have a few favorites to recommend?

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Just wanted to add to this thread how good M&P Ry4 V2 is. I dont know what I was expecting but I was taken back by how good this really was. Much like the OP stated the tobacco is perfect and its has a really nice sweetness with it but it doesnt take anything away from the tobacco. Nice caramel and a touch of nuts :facepalm: is a really good blend. If you were a huge fan of BWB Ry4 this might be a good replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread