Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
guess i'm a bit late to the party with this one though i did order it 6 weeks ago (initially ordered the resin swirl but FT were taking to long to get stock...hopefully i can pick up one of the sleeves) but only got it yesterday.
the reuleaux RX machina and guillotine rda.
it's solid and very well finished. positive up on the 20700 i've fitted (though it does come with an 18650 adaptor sleeve). good throw to the fire button which is a bit of a work of art in itself (but idiot boy forgot to photograph it). glad i went with the yellow honeycomb...love the matching drip tip.
went with just a single coil build using one of the two coils that came with it (0.26ohms). wicked using plenty of rayon and my own raspberry and vanilla custard 6mg liquid. the air slots on the RDA aren't really meant for a single coil build but the draw is good and can be shut down a bit. it hits nice and hard. worth the wait? yes and yes. feels great in the hand and has just the right amount of heft for me. will try it with some other RDAs, and some other builds, later this week.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Curious to know how the tube treats batteries. That was a concern of many people here when I posted a thread. Definitely want this thing tho
My concerns exactly. Would probably only use 18650’s with the adapter in this one.
i was concerned about that too. watched a few videos a month or so back (one by heathen in particular) saying that the battery nicking issues had been fixed. i can confirm that, at least on mine, that the battery holder is smooth and that i've been inspecting the 20700 every time i take it out to charge it...no damage whatsoever.

i was concerned about that too. watched a few videos a month or so back (one by heathen in particular) saying that the battery nicking issues had been fixed. i can confirm that, at least on mine, that the battery holder is smooth and that i've been inspecting the 20700 every time i take it out to charge it...no damage whatsoever.
Good to hear!

May actually get this sucker now

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Good to hear!

May actually get this sucker now
i've used it with the RDA above, an OBS engine, an OBS crius II...all excellent...tomorrow is the mesh RDA with a stonking alien. i will be getting another (just the mod) next week.
let us know how you get on with it if you do get one...and i hope you do.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread