Reunited and it feeeels so goood! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
Aloha everyone!

After a long hiatus I am back to vaping, and hence back to the forum :D So much has changed in the e-cig world since I was in it, so I'm looking forward to catching up. I left off with a Janty Dura, and now I'm on an eGo-T with a cartomizer, which so far I am *loving*.

Sad to see it looks like lots of my old friends aren't around here anymore, but I look forward to reconnecting with those who are, and meeting new ones too!

A little background on me for those who don't know me; I'm 25, I've been smoking for 10 (ok maybe 12 :blush: ) years. I found e-cigs several years ago when a client started vaping at my desk at the bank, insert my :ohmy: "wtf" face! She turned me on to it, started with the penstyle and moved up the ranks, and enjoyed mixing my own e-liquids too (does anyone still use Lorann's to flavor or did that turn out to be deadly?!?! LOL). After an easy transition into vaping, I actually unintentionally quit and lived cig-nicotine-vape-free for a while. When the urge struck again, I had burnt out atomizers, dead batteries and no charger. It was easier to pick up a pack than wait for shipping :(. So long story short, I recently found an awesome store in my neighborhood that sells e-cigs and pvs exclusively, so now I am 100% back in the game :D

Hope to get to know you soon!

Elle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread