Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
The purge continues. Looking to sell this great mod/BF rda combo. I will also include a Samsung 40T 21700 battery and battery case.

Mod: Revenant TVL Delta 21700 - this thing is cool. Push to squonk and bottom fill. Filling is a breeze with needle tip bottles. I haven't played with the settings at all, I just set it to 19W and went about my business. Apparently, the Omniboard 4.0 is supposed to be pretty good. There are tons of YouTube reviews on the mod.

Atty: GeekVape Ammit MTL BF rda - single coil, top airflow (damn near leak proof), great airflow adjustments, super flavor, dead easy to build. I have 9 of these attys and they are all I use these days. Even though it has a pretty restrictive single hole MTL setting, it also has additional airflow adjustments which allow the perfect restricted lung hit (at least for me).

Both mod and atty are rainbow finish and match extremely well. Both also show light signs of use. The mod comes with the factory packaging, manual, battery adapter and needle tip refill bottle (unused). RDA comes with factory packaging, spares, tool and manual.

I'm looking for $50/OBO shipped for the combo, USPS Priority Mail. Payment via PP. Thanks for looking.

cViqztu.jpg

B2eWN1D.jpg

4L3kb0y.jpg

pUy71cg.jpg

AyTTvFh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread