Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
100mg unflavored Nic-Liquid, PG, for DIY by Xtreme vaping

I ordered this and it came to me quickly and well packaged.
I've used it to mix up a few flavors I have here and this is some wonderful stuff.
It comes in a clear glass bottle with glass dropper and is well labeled.
The color is slightly yellowish due to the high content of nic but is completely clear and can be seen through, not cloudy or anything like that.
I mix my liquids at 36 and 24mg and I get great throat hit and taste with my flavors that I mix in this. I do add a touch of VG but have made an all PG with nice vapor production as well.
I also order plain PG for mixing and it came in a nice white jug with proper labeling.
Thank you Levy for your great products and I look forward to doing business with you again very soon.

Gina

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm new to mixing my own so please help if you can....

I was going to order the extremevaping 100mg/ml VG and mix it with Tasty Vapor "Doublers" (0 nic) VG for the flavor. What's the best way to measure out and get about 25mg nic - Can I do a 4 to 1 mix (20ml flavor and 5ml nic)? Will that be too strong, and how does the taste compare when you do this vs just buying a 24mg bottle? This is a lot more cost effective if it tastes right. I've never had VG, but sometimes the PG irritates my throat so I'm willing to give it a try.

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
I'm new to mixing my own so please help if you can....

I was going to order the extremevaping 100mg/ml VG and mix it with Tasty Vapor "Doublers" (0 nic) VG for the flavor. What's the best way to measure out and get about 25mg nic - Can I do a 4 to 1 mix (20ml flavor and 5ml nic)? Will that be too strong, and how does the taste compare when you do this vs just buying a 24mg bottle? This is a lot more cost effective if it tastes right. I've never had VG, but sometimes the PG irritates my throat so I'm willing to give it a try.

I buy TV doublers, and mix it with my own 100mg nic, I cut it down to 10 or 12, depending on how lazy I'm being. as far as ratios go, you can mix 15ml flavor and 5ml nic to get 25. (get scubabatdans ejuice calculator excel sheet, it's got tons of info in it.) the flavor is fine, I don't notice any huge amount of flavor loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread