Review: A brand new offering of Mothers milk tobacco absolute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Mothers milk is now offering a hardy raw tobacco absolute. After sampling this brand new TA I would like to share my evaluation.

This review is based on a 10% mixed down solution.

Consistence of the raw TA: Dark brown thick waxy like paste

Smell: Strong natural woody tobacco alkaloid with no chemical odor.

MixDown:
90% 50/50 PGA/PG, 10% tobacco absolute.

Mixes well with no chunks or large floating partials. Seem to separate with a dark brown top liquid and a lighter brown sediment layer on the bottom. There were no particles noticeable when the bottle was rotated. With no steeping the proportion of liquid to sediment was:

First day 2/3 liquid to 1/3 sediment
Second day 3/4 liquid to 1/4 sediment
3rd day 85% liquid to 15% sediment
Note: In my opinion with steeping all sediment will dissolve and is very acceptable.

Taste:
Based on using 3% of the mixed down 10% solution

Color: Milky amber (Sometimes referred to as cloudy)
A pure Tobacco absolute blended from Dark Fronto tobacco leaves. This TA boast a strong but smooth, true tobacco taste with hints of a grassy hay note and slight ash taste as well as an ever so slight sweetness on inhale. I noticed a particular ashy slight dryness on exhale which in my opinion is a desirable characteristic. Odor on exhale has an almost ashy type woodiness texture to it. This particular TA sits somewhere between a Virginia TA and a Nicxtaina rustica TA meaning it’s not as ashy as a Virginia and not as sweet as a rustica TA. This makes it a perfect all round TA that will work well for your traditional cigar, cigarette and pipe type tobacco vapes. In my opinion this would rate among one of the top shelf Tobacco Absolutes.

size: 5ml
Price: Reasonable and fair

https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index...acco-absolute/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread