Review: Bauway iTank Ego T Starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nascar_Perry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yesterday I received my Bauway iTank Ego T Starter kit from CDNVAPOR.ca

I sat down and began taking a look at this PV and what was enclosed. For 87.50 you are well looked after with this product. Two batteries, two atties, and 5 tanks. This means you should never be caught off guard with a dead battery or empty tank. When all charged I can even keep one battery and attie assembled with one type of e-liquid, and the other one assembled with another e-liquid. So let's take a more in-depth look at the Bauway iTank.

Packaging and Contents

The Bauway iTank comes packaged in a very nice looking blue and gold case. Inside you will find, nicely packaged, your complete PV kit. Included are:

1x AC Adapter for USB Charger in a box
1x USB Charger in a box
5x Clear Tanks in a box
2x 650 mAh Batteries
2x Tank atomizers
English Manual.

Out of The Box

The Batteries are partially charged out of the box, allowing you to get vapping right away. It is recommended to take one of the batteries and place it on the charger over night. Assembling the Bauway iTank is very quick and easy.

1. Screw on the Atomizer to the battery,
2. Take the silicone cap off a tank and fill with your favorite e-liquid
3. Recap tank and gently push the tank into the atomizer

Give it a minute and begin vapping.

Wicking Issue and how I overcame it.

I was also experiencing a small wicking issue as others have, though it's not a huge issue. in the middle of the silicone cap is a very thin skin of silicone that is supposed to be punctured when you seat the tank on the attie. This does not always work as designed. Most of the time, popping it out, and turning it 180 degrees and re-seating it punctures the skin, though not always.

What I have found works to overcome this issue is to pre puncture the skin with a paperclip or syringe. I also let a small drop of liquid come out of the small hole that I have made before I seat the tank. Pop it on, pull it off and pop it back on I found wicks the attie very nicely. You may have to repeat the popping off and on a few times while you break in the attie.

Usage and Impressions

This PV has an incredible feeling when vapping, you can feel the air getting in and as a result, you produce an incredible amount of vape when exhaling.

It takes about a day or so to break in the atties, but once broke in, work flawlessly with no leakage or other issues.

Switching tanks is very easy, though it take roughly 4-5 puffs before you taste the new flavor that you have seated in the attie. I have found it much easier to keep one flavor on one attie, and another on the other one and switch atties when I want a different flavor. Some may say don't do that, and instead keep the second attie put away incase something happens to the first one you are using, but I find that allows me to break in both atties at the same time.... and replacement atties are available on CDNVAPOR's website for a VERY reasonable price, roughly 15.00 plus shipping.

Throat Hit is also amazing with this PV. I feel each drag I take as if I was still smoking my old analogs.

The soft silicone button that you press to activate the battery/atomizer has a very nice tactile feel and responds very nicely to your press.

Experience buying from CDNVAPOR

As I already said, I purchased my PV from Al at CDNVAPOR. For those (especially Canadians) who have not dealt with CDNVAPOR before, or are considering it, I have to say I have never dealt with someone, or their company, who was more dedicated to customer service and satisfaction as CDNVAPOR is. Upon ordering, I was met with immediate email communications where Al ensured I found everything I needed. I was supplied a tracking number for Xpresspost which allowed me to track my package, which took 2 days to arrive (from Alberta to Toronto, Ontario) Upon arrival, the communications did not stop there. Al ensured that I was satisfied with my purchase, answered any questions as well as provided tips and tricks on using my new PV, and to my surprise, inside the shipment I received was a 10ml sample bottle of e-liquid, Cocoa at 11mg (which tastes amazing using this PV)

I have bought liquid from Al in the past and was never disappointed with the service I received. Where able to, Al included freebies in my shipment to either try out or help me out in vapping.

To be honest, I have dealt with ePuffer, and SmokeStik and consider myself to now be a loyal CDNVAPOR customer. If service and satisfaction matters to you, order from CDNVAPOR

To Summarize my Review of the Bauway iTankAfter using ePuffer's Magnum REV-2, SmokeStik's JET E-Cig, purchasing the Bauway iTank was the best investment I have ever made for an electronic cigarette.
The only Cons I see with the iTank, are:

- The wicking issue - a very small issue at that though. Just remember to pre puncture your tanks
- No On/Off switch - Because the Bauway iTank uses a button to activate the atomizer, having an on/off button to turn the PV off when it is in your pocket (where I put mine when at work) would be a great feature.

Writing this review was a great experience allowing me to share my personal experiences with my new PV and with the supplier I used to purchase it from, I look forward to reviewing future products from CDNVAPOR with you. If you have any questions about this product, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Can anyone that has used both compare the Bauway to the Ego?

When I was researching tanks I came across the Bauway, but thought it was one of the knockoffs we were warned about, so I went with the Ego. Apparently I might have been mistaken. This info might have swayed me.

I own both the eGo-T from NFN and the Bauway iTank from CDNVapor and IMO the differences are slight but there.

The eGo-T is more consistent when to comes to wicking, every vape is pretty much exactly the same where with the iTank the wicking issue does happen. That being said the flavour and throat hit are a bit better on the iTank right out of the box for me.

So the score is 1 for the eGo-T for consistency, and 2 iTank for flavour and TH. That is just my opinion though and it is all subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread