Review: Black Jack gum and Baby Back Ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Greetings!

I got samplers of both so that means 24mg and 50/50 mix. Vaping on a Joye510.

Black Jack Licorice - I love this gum. I am on a special mailing list that when they produce a batch of this gum I am notified. They make some every 2 years or so and I buy a case. So I ordered this one with high hopes.

First puff and my mouth exploded with flavor; I mean 10 out of 10 on flavor. The throat hit is very mild even with 24mg. I mean extremely mild throat hit. The taste is very powerful on the bubble gum factor with a licorice kick behind it. I think this one is great and I will definitely order more of it in the future. Only suggestion I would make is to bump up the licorice part a bit more. Personally I would like to taste it a little better. It is there, just a little mild. I would give BJG a 9 out of 10 over all.

Baby Back Ribs - I see different flavors that I am curious about but have never ordered; like garlic, shrimp, and bacon. Well, with the free samplers I decided to take the plunge.

My first puff was - well - different. The throat hit is good. Not overpowering but very nice (I like good throat hits from juices.) The taste is smoky and savory. I am not sure if it would ever make 'go to status (like Wyatt, Hopscotch and now Black Jack) but it is good. Surprisingly good.

I will admit I was very concerned (ok scared) to try it but I am very glad I did. I am vaping on it as I type and I am impressed. The more I vape it the more I like it. I think this is one you would have to try and discover if you like it. I would rate this one a 7 out of 10. I very nice experience.

Thanks for pushing the envelope FSUSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread