[Review]Check out All the Functions of VOOPOO X217 Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Good news: VOOPOO X217 Mod is going to be released soon, please stay tuned!

Screen/Menu: The screen on the X217 is a beautiful color screen with nice resolution and capable of displaying wallpapers. It is a welcome update from many of the older-style screens found on VooPoo devices. The screen displays dual battery indicators, your mode, watts/voltage/TC (depending on your mode), puffs, a persistent puff seconds, resistance, and volts/watts (depending on your mode). There are a few things here I really like. The dual battery indicator is really nice. Also, the puff seconds persisting until your next hit is something more companies need to do. I don't see the point in having a seconds counter if I cannot view those seconds after I take a hit.

power_mode_a18egj.jpg

Navigating the menu is quite easy. You triple click the fire button to switch modes and each mode has it's own menu. While you are in a mode, hold down + and - for a few seconds to display that mode's menu system.

Function_ntsvyt.jpg

From there, you can adjust certain things associated with that mode. For instance, the Power mode menu lets you select the Power mode (Standard/Pulse 1/Pulse 2), setup your Power Curves, and switch to Voltage mode.

TC_Menu_ti8hk3.jpg

The TC menu let's you choose your coil material, adjust TCR, adjust TC wattage, set up your TC Curves, etc.

The last "mode" is Function and is really just a device settings menu with such adjustments as clock select (how long your timeout screen displays), brightness, LED select, wallpaper select, language, time, and date options. The menu system is really quite intuitive. There are a few things that bug me about it though. It's quite difficult to enter the menu without adjusting your wattage/voltage/temp so I end up having to adjust it back when I come out. Not a huge deal, though.

Thanks to u/darkDeluge from Reddit who did this awesome and detailed review for VOOPOO X217 Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread