The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Review EGO / 510 XL DUAL COIL Replaceable Crystal Vision Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Huffin & Puffin, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Huffin & Puffin

Huffin & Puffin Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have been hitting this unit with no mercy for a couple of weeks now.

Depending on the weight of the juice Its been doing a nice job in the 3.8V 4.3V range.:evil:

I was worried it would be a leaker because of the diameter of the tank, but so far so good.

Its been my experience that cartomizers with a 510 connection are less likely to leak over time at the base of the post.

So far this cart is proving to be a good road warrior using the car adapter and the 808 passthru.

It run smooth with a starting fill of 3.5ML with very little variation in the draw and vapor production.

There is nothing subtle about this unit. :laugh:

Its big, its an all nighter.

If you own a dog that is trained to fetch you a beer, you can sit around the fire and never have get up, until you have to get up.:facepalm:

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I haven't tried those but have been using and loving the regular crystal visions. I've had a couple that were not leaking but after cleaning and replacing the coil then it would leak out the bottom post some. I'm sure I got the coil tight but don't know yet what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.