Review: Halo Tribeca & Belgian Cocoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
Ok so I got a message from Halo the other day that took me by surprise because no company had ever contacted me before through ECF in the year + i've been a member. They were asking if I would be interested in trying a free "sample" of juice to try. I thought why not since I had heard mixed reviews and wanted to try them before but was not sure if I was willing to take the plunge. I was expecting a few small bottles but was shocked to receive not only a 6ml bottle of Belgian Cocoa but also a whopping 30ml bottle of Tribeca! Then I thought "well maybe there's a reason they sent me such a large bottle,it can't be that good,right?" Wow was I wrong,these are both FANTASTIC flavors!

*Testing for these was done with an Ego and 1.7 ohm LR Resurrector cartos*

~Tribeca- Like I said,receiving such a large bottle of this I was a bit pessimistic about the flavor,but it is an AMAZING juice,almost identical in taste and smell of my beloved Janty Elixir RY4. However,this may be even more tastier than that divine RY4. It doesn't scream tobacco to me,but it hits all the right notes for my palate. I am mighty impressed with this juice,my favorite RY4 type vape at the moment. Vapor is a bit lacking if you like it heavy,but the throat hit is killer for an 18mg juice,may have to go down a notch on my next order but those seeking strong throat hit will be more than satisfied at 18mg,even if your norm is 24. If you're a fan of Janty Elixir you NEED to try this juice,you won't be disappointed.

Taste: 5/5
Vapor: 3.5/5
TH: 4.5/5

~Belgian Cocoa- Being a fan of dark chocolate I had to give this a try and all I can say is WOWSER this stuff is tasty! The flavor is EXACTLY as described,a dark belgian chocolate that is the most realistic of any chocolate vape I have tried so far. I swear sometimes when I take a puff it reminds me of Tootsie Rolls,however it is not a sweet juice whatsoever,just pure dark chocolate goodness. A little lacking in the TH department,so if you vape 18mg normally you may want to step up to 24mg if you really need your throat hit. If you're a fan of dark chocolate you will want to try this juice no doubt,goes awesome with a cup of morning joe :)

Taste: 5/5
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 3/5

All in all I was very impressed with this company. I probably would have ordered from them again even if the flavors were "ok" just because of the fact they went above and beyond any vendor by taking the time to send me some samples to try out,but the fact that these flavors are awesome definitely has me sold. Halo,thank you so much again for the kind gesture,you have a new customer for life:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread