Review: Johnson Creek Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I pay for my juice. This review is unbiased. I am suspicious of reviewers who get their juice for free then wax poetic about the magical properties of a juice they paid nothing for. Frankly, I think some reviewers would praise dog pee if they got it for free.

Johnson Creek Valencia is sort of orange flavored, sort of tobacco flavored, sort of disgusting. Maybe it will get better with exposure to air, maybe not. Look, everybody's tastes are different, and maybe you'll enjoy this juice. As for me...not so much.

Here's the breakdown on an old-fashioned report card scale, with A being as good as it gets, and F meaning "take this swill to a toxic landfill and add it to the industrial waste, where it will feel more at home with its own kind."

Aroma: B+ Actually, the scent as you uncap this juice is fairly pleasing. It smells vaguely of oranges and tobacco, not bad at all.

Flavor: I won't give this an F....because I'm not that mean. Actually, you might like it, but it's not for me. What the hell is that funky taste that some J.C. juices seem to have? It smells very organic i.e. as if it were excreted by some mammalian musk gland somewhere. Badger? Seriously, I can't identify the taste/aroma. It makes me nervous.

Vapor production: A. Well, this is after all a VG juice. If it didn't produce a lot of vapor, I'd be checking my atomizers to make sure they were working properly. You'll get clouds of vapor from this stuff.

Throat Hit: C-minus. you've gotta be kidding me. This is VG juice. Yes, there is some throat hit. Not much, but some. The TH may come from nicotine level and orange essence.

Overall: Look, I just reread what I wrote and I'm going to tone it down a little. I think some would find this juice to be really good. It's not at all to my taste, but some people will like this and think I'm crazy for not rating it higher. C+ overall.

I'll bump it up a notch or two if I can include J.C.'s customer service, which is simply the best I've encountered since I started vaping. There is no problem that Customer Service won't cheerfully handle. This company has a long history and continues to thrive; I'm betting that much of their success is based upon their commitment to excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread