REVIEW: M702 SMART PCC from Absolutelyecigs.com (SMOORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Just got my M702 today. Very excited about it.

Came in 6 days and in simple packaging. I like this as i think it gets through customs much better.

Moving on to the review. The build and quality of this M702 is what i've come to expect from this manufacturer. Sturdy, light and attractive. The difference between the M702 and the M403 is that the connectors are reversed. You are able to see a band on the M403, thus making the 3 sections seen clearly. On the M702, you do not see the usual band. Therefore, it looks neater with only one fine line in the middle.

Vapor production is as advertised. Comparing apple to apple, i used a fresh atomiser and cart from an M401 and compared it with the M702. The M702 indeed produces slightly more vapor. I am not sure if this is attributed to the atomiser or battery enhancement. One thing for sure, this little e-cig is a workhorse. Its only 86mm but outperforms some of the bigger models i've used.

Flavor and throat hit wise, i do not see much of a difference between the M401/2. But i never had a problem in this department and have always been satisfied with the throat hit/ flavor of all Mseries.

The PCC is a gem, the battery indicator is a convenient addition and the quality and materials used does not disappoint. To see the battery level, just press the button on the case and it shows instantly the battery level. To know if your battery is fully charged, press on the button for a few seconds and see the LED blink. If the light stays yellow after the blinking, then it is fully charged. If it changes to red, then it still needs charging.

I will continue to update with further use. Overall, this is a great e-cig. I highly recommend it to anyone, newbie or not.

The supplier i got from was very helpful with providing me with information. A special mention to their exceptional customer service and email response. I've never seen such good english competency from a chinese company. They are not on the forums as a sponsor possibly due to them not wanting to "compete" with their own customers on the forums. This is possibly why they are not as popular as some other suppliers. Ive used them personally for the past 10 months and they never dissapoint.

I'll be getting the M602 and M401/2 manual batts next.

http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/starter-m702-white-with-orange-p-107.html

http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/m602-manual-switch-starter-p-114.html

http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/m401-m402-manual-switch-batteries-p-112.html

200910291063.jpg

200910291061.jpg

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Is the cart two pieces like the NPRO? How many drops do they hold? I actually like the NPRO if it weren't for the carts being a pain to refill and the autobats getting to the point where you suck till your ears pop! Do these come with automatic batteries and are manuals available?

I don't have any experience with the Npro. All i can say is that the carts are the same one used for the M401/2/3. Carts are not difficult to refill for me and the batts has an easy enough drag.

Manual batts are not available for the M702. They only have manual batts for M401, M402 and M602.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
One thing I always like about the m401 is how much the draw on it is like a real tobacco cigarette, the throat hit was fine as was the vapor which is really nothing as long as the taste and throat hit are there I don't need a huge cloud of vapor. I would imagine if you like the taste and throat hit that the m401 provides then you would like the m702. If I had not switched over to GreenCig cartomizers I would look into one. One thing that seems apparent in the pic is that the PCC is not just a piece of crap body like a knock off band aid bandage box. I might even still sometime down the road but not this month, this months E-Cig kit of the month is a JuiceBox which I am all jazzed over. I think it's going to be Christmas gift for my mother, that might be the only way I ever see my damn Dragon kit in my hands again, lol!

Winace

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Charlotte, NC
One thing I always like about the m401 is how much the draw on it is like a real tobacco cigarette, the throat hit was fine as was the vapor which is really nothing as long as the taste and throat hit are there I don't need a huge cloud of vapor. I would imagine if you like the taste and throat hit that the m401 provides then you would like the m702. If I had not switched over to GreenCig cartomizers I would look into one. One thing that seems apparent in the pic is that the PCC is not just a piece of crap body like a knock off band aid bandage box. I might even still sometime down the road but not this month, this months E-Cig kit of the month is a JuiceBox which I am all jazzed over. I think it's going to be Christmas gift for my mother, that might be the only way I ever see my damn Dragon kit in my hands again, lol!

These mini's, from what I have seen, have larger attys. Which makes them hit harder. My NPROs hit harder than the 510's I have. I believe it is all due to quality of the atty. I hope this mini keeps a good attomizer, for I am looking for a good super mini. I just hope the carts are not like the NPRO (pain in the ___)

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Have you run into the PCC glitch that most have? I just ordered two 401 manuals from absolute yesterday. Can't wait to try them out myself.

What glitch? Please enlighten.

I already have the manuals for 2 days now. Waiting for a little while more to give a review together with the M602. These stuff are great!!

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
This is one of a few that explain a PCC glitch http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/truesmoker/46681-my-m702-m803-beta-review.html

There's some more threads under the 'TrueSmoker' supplier forum and under the 'Revolver' video review I believe. Seems to be a minor glitch that can be dealt w/ easily. Glad to hear you're liking it and the manual batts. Does Absolute have a discount coupon? Forgot to find one before I ordered...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
still think its better to just order from revolvercig.com. the total is cheaper with free shipping and they are in the US so you will get it faster. plus their ecig AND pcc look better. lastly they have great customer service. guess i dont understand the point to pay more and wait longer.

Personally, i think the revolver looks horrible. I'd rather carry the generic PCC than an OEM brand. You forgot to mention that revolver does not offer extra parts such as PCC and charger cords. The carts on the site are also more expensive (one color only) and there are no blank carts available. They also ONLY sell the M702 and nothing else. The advantage that absolutelyecigs.com offers is that they stock almost EVERY available Mseries model and is a one stop shop for everything Mseries. They are also NEVER out of stock. Its only a couple days extra anyway.

If you guys want a cheaper alternative in the US, go for LitecigUSA. Shawn is a veteran on the forums and have been here since almost the beginning. His service and CS has been praised by many. He offers much better pricing than revolver and has received no complaints so far. Revolver on the other hand has received some complaints on the forum despite being around for only a short time!

cracktheblack

Oct 11, 2009
Toledo
thats not true. they do offer replacement pcc and cords. They just waiting for them to arrive. They also have a black PCC on the way as well as different battery styles and color LEDs. they do have blank carts and they come in 4 colors. just waiting for the company to ship them. ALSO if you pay attention you will notice that they are releasing another model. after shipping the total price on litecig and revolver are the same. revolver only went out of stock because they are VERY popular. they have not had alot of bad complaints, not to mention its the same product... any problems they have ALL 3 of you guys will have. obviously you would say you think it looks horrible because you work for absolutelyecig and cant take the competition. thats too bad. when our economy is a wreck you tell everyone to send their money to china rather than keep it in the US. how unpatriotic. let these american companies bring in the ecigs and sell them so they can make a buck or two... why are you trying to give all our money back to china? they dont even like the US. all i know is if i had to choose to buy the same exact product from china (more expensive) or right here at home.... well.... :confused:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
thats not true. they do offer replacement pcc and cords. They just waiting for them to arrive. They also have a black PCC on the way as well as different battery styles and color LEDs. they do have blank carts and they come in 4 colors. just waiting for the company to ship them. ALSO if you pay attention you will notice that they are releasing another model. after shipping the total price on litecig and revolver are the same. revolver only went out of stock because they are VERY popular. they have not had alot of bad complaints, not to mention its the same product... any problems they have ALL 3 of you guys will have. obviously you would say you think it looks horrible because you work for absolutelyecig and cant take the competition. thats too bad. when our economy is a wreck you tell everyone to send their money to china rather than keep it in the US. how unpatriotic. let these american companies bring in the ecigs and sell them so they can make a buck or two... why are you trying to give all our money back to china? they dont even like the US. all i know is if i had to choose to buy the same exact product from china (more expensive) or right here at home.... well.... :confused:

You've basically just exposed yourself as a supplier posing as a forum member. How smart!

For the heck of it, i'll reply to some of your posts. You claim that i work for absolutelyecigs but you are the one who seem to know exactly what revolver is doing and will be doing in the future. You even know about their stocks that are arriving from China. I merely bought stuff from them and did some reviews. Unlike you, i don't go to other reviews and encourage others to buy elsewhere.

If i am indeed a chinese employee, why are you accusing me of not being patriotic? In fact, what has this go to do with patriotism to begin with? You are already getting your stuff from China. What is the difference if people buy from you or from China? Isn't it the same? The same Chinese people profits! The key here seems to be whether YOU profit from this. Also, why would an employee from Smoore want to compete with their own customer? Wouldn't my "boss" fire me for this?8-o

The people here are smart enough to make an educated decision. I clearly and highly recommended Litecig to US vapers who wants to buy in the US. They have better prices, reputation and service than your company. You called me unpatriotic simply because i did not recommend your company instead. How weak! I call b*ll***** on the revolverecig!

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
Just read his post history. It's pretty clear there's something up or he's the world's biggest fan boy. Every single post mentions revolver.

Well, to be fair check out Fedor's post history. I think there might be about 5 posts in the entire time he's been here that don't link to/promote AEC.
I'm not trying to start anything Fedor, you're a really nice guy and I luuuuv Smoore.... but seriously dude!

I think calling it "patriotism" to buy from a US supplier is a bit goofy since Fedor's right- it all comes from China anyway. But for me, given the option to keep a small business in the US going, when I know Smoore's going to get their cut anyway, is preferable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread