Review - Mini Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiberweaver

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
IL
Love the new mini batteries. I ordered 2 one blue one yellow. I prefer the yellow only because they are not metallic (I like the metallic look) so the yellow looks a bit more expensive. I know this will sound strange, but I would have preferred the V4L logo all over it. I think it would have dressed it up a lot more since it is an enamel look.

You can hold it in your teeth that is not a problem. Very light weight. I cannot hold it in my lips. Nice vape not as good as my manuals but good. Nice little batt to take when going out … I am using it right now and what is nice is I have it in between my teeth and typing away. Maybe the mini will become my favorite….;) Super job Steve!!! :thumb:Are you going to have a mini manual?

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Love the new mini batteries. I ordered 2 one blue one yellow. I prefer the yellow only because they are not metallic (I like the metallic look) so the yellow looks a bit more expensive. I know this will sound strange, but I would have preferred the V4L logo all over it. I think it would have dressed it up a lot more since it is an enamel look.

You can hold it in your teeth that is not a problem. Very light weight. I cannot hold it in my lips. Nice vape not as good as my manuals but good. Nice little batt to take when going out … I am using it right now and what is nice is I have it in between my teeth and typing away. Maybe the mini will become my favorite….;) Super job Steve!!! :thumb:Are you going to have a mini manual?

That may be a good question for Leaford. I'm guessing we might not be able to because the battery itself takes up most of the tube.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Actually, Mark, the shorties are about the same length as a manual 510 batt, so they ought to be able to do it. We should be getting our next order of shorties half auto, and half manual. :thumb:

Unfortunately it's hard to say for sure, like I've said before, because they have a tendency to say yes, can do, and then they don't do. ;) That's why I'm so anxious to get over there in person. :D

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL

I just got mine too, in white. Love the new single logo! :thumb: I posted a picture in the other thread from Mark...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/48559-few-notes-short-batteries.html

They are nice and light and I can hold in my lips while typing too. That's always a bonus!

Steve/Mark/Leaford - You guys got a winner with this shorty.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

How long you know me;)gonna have em all:D

ssoooooooooooo..........................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:thumb:

Steve:cool:

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Unfortunately it's hard to say for sure, like I've said before, because they have a tendency to say yes, can do, and then they don't do. ;) That's why I'm so anxious to get over there in person. :D

When they DO get it right you will need to learn the proper way to say Xie Xie.. Practice. It's not the way it looks.

I deal with a lot of Chinese in the computer business. It's like being in France, a little of their language goes a long way.

Spectre45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Martinez, CA
Just got my big order in that included my shorty, but sadly it doesn't work. Tried it on every charger I had, nothing will charge it, and it won't heat up a cart, either. Looking at it side by side with my other batteries, the center post is about a millimeter more recessed, which is probably keeping it from making a connection to anything. Already fired off an email to Mark, so I'm sure it'll be taken care of.

On a positive note, the english toffee cartomizers are absolutely wonderful. As someone else noted, they remind me of the caramel, but sweeter, with almost a floral undertone.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Oh, I always learn my pleases and thank yous.

I've done a lot of foreign travel, and my rule of thumb has always been the "4 Beer Rule".

I need at least enough of the local language to:
1) Order a beer,
2) Ask how much the beer costs,
3) Say thank you for the beer,
and 4) Order another beer.

Ordering includes all the polite greetings like Hello, good morning, etc. Asking how much includes numbers, haggling, etc. Saying thank you also includes other polite phrases. And so on. If I can speak enough of the language to do the 4 Beers, I can pretty much get by in most transactions. :lol: :D

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
Just got my big order in that included my shorty, but sadly it doesn't work. Tried it on every charger I had, nothing will charge it, and it won't heat up a cart, either. Looking at it side by side with my other batteries, the center post is about a millimeter more recessed, which is probably keeping it from making a connection to anything. Already fired off an email to Mark, so I'm sure it'll be taken care of.

Ooo... One of my 2 shorties is like this too. It won't charge on anything. I was wondering if it's full, but based on Mark's other thread, it shouldn't be full of charge already. I'm going to send Mark an email too.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
Oh, I always learn my pleases and thank yous.

I've done a lot of foreign travel, and my rule of thumb has always been the "4 Beer Rule".

I need at least enough of the local language to:
1) Order a beer,
2) Ask how much the beer costs,
3) Say thank you for the beer,
and 4) Order another beer.

Ordering includes all the polite greetings like Hello, good morning, etc. Asking how much includes numbers, haggling, etc. Saying thank you also includes other polite phrases. And so on. If I can speak enough of the language to do the 4 Beers, I can pretty much get by in most transactions. :lol: :D

Great rules to get through life! or should I say to get through most days!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Yes

Mini Manual, as well as auto, are being made as I type, and even better than these.....MUCH better

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread