Review of Backwoods Brew RY4 (24mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTM

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Chatsworth, CA
Backwoods Brew RY4 (24mg): I JUST got this flavor, and as I've heard from some people, Backwoods Brew flavors sometimes need to steep a bit to reach their full potential. So I hope you take that into account when reading this review. That being said, if this flavor gets better in a week, then I can't friggin' wait. I definitely taste the caramel and vanilla in the liquid and it's not overpoweringly sweet as I initially feared. The flavors are very deep and satisfying. I can see this as being a great all-day vape and an EXCELLENT after-meal vape. Yum. Huge plumes of vapor and a nice throat hit.

Throat Hit: 8/10
Flavor: 9/10
Flavor Strength: 9/10
Vapor Production: 9/10

Happy vaping!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Yep. My favorite RY4 to date. BTW, my favorite Backwoods Brew flavor so far is Hunter's Blend. [I'm no good at describing e-liquid flavors. I'll just say that if you like rich tobacco flavors with some complexity to them, you'll probably love it.] Maxboro also is very good: a simpler, lighter taste. And Espresso is an excellent coffee flavor.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Im enjoying RY4 and would like to try this vendors RY4 from the sound of it. Why is Backwoods not listed in the vendor section? What's their link?

Thanks.
Dr Fred provided the link. The reason that BwB is not listed in the vendor section is that suppliers have to pay for that privelege. And I'm not sure that Don* needs to; his brews have been getting a lot of buzz here on ECF.

* That is, DonBackwoodsBrew, not DonDaBoomVape. He creates vaping goodness; I just write about it.;)

MrsF

Jul 8, 2010
Michigan
I have to be honest ;-) I have 125mls of this and I still feel that I need more.
My fav.
It truly changes with time.
I love it fresh and I love it aged.
Great stuff.
Strong, sharp, bright semi-sweet... luxurious vape.

Received my very 1st order of Backwoods Brew RY4 today. It's awesome! If it gets better with age, I don't think I will be able to contain myself . . . Don can count on me as a regular customer from now on. I'm def thrilled :D

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I'm not a RY4 guy. I did like BWB RY4 the best though. Most others I've tried were too sweet.

My all day vapes from BWB are the applewood tobacco, cherry tobacco and maple tobacco. Honey Flu and Malty are great too.

I noticed a lot of veterans prefer BWB as their all day vape. I think that speaks volumes.

StraightV8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Sanford, NC
Yep. My favorite RY4 to date. BTW, my favorite Backwoods Brew flavor so far is Hunter's Blend. [I'm no good at describing e-liquid flavors. I'll just say that if you like rich tobacco flavors with some complexity to them, you'll probably love it.] Maxboro also is very good: a simpler, lighter taste. And Espresso is an excellent coffee flavor.

Thank you all for these reviews, i just placed an order for Backwoods Brews with about 10 different flavors and was able to save money with the coupon code BWB10. i CANNOT wait to receive them, i am so addicted to vaping!!!!

StraightV8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Sanford, NC
Received my order from Backwoods Brew, let me just say, ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. Each flavor has its own unique benefits. I am not dissatisfied with any of them. The strange thing is that i am normally a tobacco flavor person but i took the leap and ordered a few sweet flavored ones (Ejoker, Maple, Dolce de Leche) oh man, i am definitely on cloud 9. They are vaping perfectly in a GG, 510, and a Riva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread