Review of Cash eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Hello Everyone! Sorry it took me so long to post this review...I got my Cash eJuices about 4 hours ago and I haven't stopped vaping since. I'm a bit lightheaded now so excuse any typos...hehe.

Let's start with the bad and get that outta the way:

Lemon - Tastes like you're smoking lemon scented floor cleaner...ack. At least this was the experience for myself and a friend of mine. Others out there may like it...and I truly believe that if one were to find something good to mix it with it would be tasty. Needs a bit of something sweet, maybe a sweet cream or something would help it out. (on a side note, I was also vaping coffee flavor all day and I'm sure that didn't help the taste at all either)

Now...onto the good...and when I say good, I really mean it!

Peach - Smells just like a ripe, fresh peach. Taste is truly fantastic. At first I thought it was a bit weak on the flavor side but I tried it after dinner and it was very strong. Apparently the coffee I've been vaping for the last few days was getting in the way again. Very yummy, not too sweet, excellent flavor.

Green Apple - Having vaped Cash's regular apple I was perfectly happy with that. This one definitely tops it. A bit more flavor to it and not quite as sweet. Definitely yummy and a good everyday flavor.

Cherry - Like the Apple, I've used Cash's original cherry and loved it. My only complaint was it gave me heartburn...odd I know, but it did. This one on the other hand...doesn't! And it still has all the flavor, actually a bit more. Really leans more toward the taste of a wild cherry life saver...yummmmmmm.

Strawberry - Much like the other fruits, lots of flavor but very very sweet. Reminds me of strawberry lip gloss that I used to wear as a kid and loved. A bit too sweet for me for everyday use but a very nice treat for myself from time to time.

Coconut - Another good one though I think it'll be more of a mixer. Gonna try it out with the Pina Colada later on...I'll let ya know how that turns out.

And now...for the best of the best...

Pina Colada - OMG! This stuff is amazing! Did I say OMG!? Cause if not I should have...OMG! This could be some very bad stuff. I'm definitely gonna have to try and get some in 0 nic because it dangerous for me to have it with nicotine. It's so yummy I forget I'm vaping nic and overdo it...hehe. Definitely delicious...as the commercial says "I'm not one of those call now people...but you should CALL NOW!" Or at least head over to puresmoker and order some of the Pina Colada. Trust me, you won't regret it!

That's all I have for now. I'll be trying out some more later this week. Can't resist getting the Rum and the Coke and mixin them together...heh. Vape on! :thumbs:

p.s. Almost forgot - These juices aren't in the same ink cartridge refill bottles as the regular ones. They're in very cute little clear plastic bottles. Very well made and ::::drumroll::::: NO LEAKING! I even laid a couple on their side in my stash box for a couple hours and didn't lose a drop! The bottles are quite similar to those that Jane uses for her juices. Very nice touch I must say. Kudos Steve!

Last edited:

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Sorry Six, Not being a throat hit person I really wasn't paying much attention. I will say the hit is probably strongest on the Strawberry. For me these all seem to be a bit smoother than the regular ones I had tried. Plenty of vapor, possibly a bit more than the others and definitely a bigger/faster nic hit for me. I only use the 11mg juice so I'm sure those aren't the best to use to judge throat hit. Also keep in mind that I'm new to the entire e-smoking thing as I've only been doing this for 2 weeks and both of my atomizers seem to have gone down in vapor since I first got them. I'm guessing that compared to the regular juices in a brand new atomizer the new ones would definitely have a bit more kick. I personally really like the smoothness of them and oddly enough, they don't seem to dry out my mouth and throat as much as the regular ones did. Oh yeah, and I get less juice in my mouth as well.

Hope that helps! :D

cass

ECF Veteran
Lemon - Tastes like you're smoking lemon scented floor cleaner...ack. At least this was the experience for myself and a friend of mine.

That's exactly what my daughter said!
Wait...no...she didn't smoke it. I was opening the package today and we were smelling carts. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Smells like cleanser..."
I thought it was ok, but only took a few hits.
I defintiely like the chocolate.

Funny thing I noticed, in the "real" world...where we are EATING these flavors, I prefer vanilla, starberry and lemon. In the e-cig world, these are my least faves.
In the "real" world, I don't like apple flaves or chocolate (please don't kill me women---I know, I know, I'm a traitor to the PMS world!), but these are the BEST in e-cigs. VERY different. I'm in love with the chocolate and the apple. Chocolate is in the lead.
Just thought that was interesting.
Steve's Marlboro mix seems to do pretty well also.
I don't use flavors exclusively because it's too much for me. I think I drop half and half in a cart. It's more mellow with just a bit of flave. Sometimes the flavors seem to alternate, which is nice.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Thanks for the great review Mommyshan!

I have received Cash's juices yesterday, the Spiced Rum and the Riskee Yuice.

I haven't been able to try Riskee Yuice very much because I'd been vaping Janty RY4 and I hear they are similar so I didn't want to mix and not be able to tell anything.

My spiced rum is 24mg and it's a very strong throat hit. The smell is quite nice and the taste is alcoholic...what was I expecting?

This spiced rum flavor reminds me of Myer's dark. Word of caution, perhaps its the taste and smell that has a psychological effect upon me, but I felt like I was drinking. I think it's definitely more of an evening flavor...unless you hit the bottle before noon.

Spiced Rum is not something I'd smoke every day but it's definitely something for the weekend or for being out at night. I can imagine it going hand in hand with a drink, perhaps mixing with the pina colada flavor for an even more potent pina colada experience.

Or if you're going to mix it with something else i'm sure you'll feel less like an alcoholic.

Sixstring: Don't worry, throat hit is there.

I also tried Puresmoker's Strawberry. This is the regular stuff, not the new Cash Ejuice and it comes in the orange gnome/ink filler container. I was really hesitant to try this stuff because I don't usually like fruity flavors. Steve suggested it however, and he said he had it in 24mg so I had a go at it.

And it's REALLY REALLY good! I actually like the fruity flavor a lot! Awesome throat hit and I really don't understand why I would want to smoke a regular cigarette in comparison to the flavor on this strawberry.

In regards to lemon reminding one of cleaning fluid. I sort of expected this (though i haven't tried the lemon yet). The reason for this is that smells are usually associated to our strongest memories of the scent and the ubiquitous nature of synthetic lemon in cleaning products leads to that mental association.

Synthetic lemon is far different from real fresh lemon, but only synthetic lemon can go into something like eliquid, to my knowledge (anyone care to chime in?). I'm sure if someone vaped synthetic lemon who has never smelled a cleaning fluid, the effect would be different and it may be possible for them to really like the lemon flavor as it would be devoid of unconscious association.

I guess that's why you hardly see lemon scented lotion or perfume or at least it is blended with another scent. To veer away from association with cleaning products, the manufacture would have to use the pure essential oil of real lemon, which is far different.

Wow I've gone on far too long, time to stop.

Last edited:

jpc815

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2008
Tennessee, United States
I'm one of those "throat hit" lovers. Can you comment pls about each flavor's "hit", and what strength you purchased?

thanks.

I use the Vanilla High and it has a good throat hit, I recently purchased the Coconut High and it also has a good throat hit and a nice taste. Both are the Premier, but his regular Vanilla High is also good and has a good throat hit. I think you would be pleased.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
What is the website to get the cash ejuice, and is it better than Janes? sorry for making you compare guys. I just order some juice from jane since I heard so much good stuff about her ejuice. Well, let me know thanks.

I actually use both Jane's and Puresmoker's juice. I have absolutely fallen in love with Jane's coffee juice and it is my all day juice most of the time. Her Abandon Mint is also delicious...like a very good spearmint gum. I use Puresmoker for my fruity juices. The apple, strawberry, peach, etc. And then there's the Pina Colada - OMG! That's all there is to say about that one. They are all very flavorful and do great in my atomizers. To be fair, I haven't tried many of Jane's juices; just coffee, mint and chocolate. I just tried Puresmoker's first and loved them so I stuck with that. So, in answer to your question Futbol...neither is actually "better" for me. I love them both!...lol. :D

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
IHer Abandon Mint is also delicious...like a very good spearmint gum.

Everyone tastebuds are different but for me spearmint and peppermint are two different tastes. The Abandon mint taste more peppermint mint than spearmint mint. The Janty Menthea Spicata</I> is more spearmint mint.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
That's funny Tumblewood because I used peppermint (candy) and spearmint (gum) as my comparisons for Jane's Abandon Mint and for me it was definitely more to the spearmint side. It's really odd how people's taste perceptions are so different. As evidenced by Pangoo's review of the Cash Lemon Juice. I'm very glad to see that someone does like it and it's just a matter of personal taste.

Pangoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
NYC
YAY !!! Someone Likes IT !!! WOOT WOOT !!! LOL ...

I really only got it for citrus lovers ... if it doesn't do well, that will be the last time you see the flavor :)

Guess I'd better stock up on it then. Lemon's always been one of my favorite flavors/aromas, whether natural or synthetic.

For citrus lovers, would it be possible for you to make something like mandarin or grapefruit? Maybe less people will associate those with cleaning products. I know I'd enjoy those a lot...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Guess I'd better stock up on it then. Lemon's always been one of my favorite flavors/aromas, whether natural or synthetic.

For citrus lovers, would it be possible for you to make something like mandarin or grapefruit? Maybe less people will associate those with cleaning products. I know I'd enjoy those a lot...

I have Orange in both Pure and CaSH Juice .... I will definitely look in to the ones you mentioned though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread